Niggamania/Stormfront Invasion

Francis Coquelin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jus checkd out that niggermania site... it is actually deep.. some of the talk and pictures on there, its scary how redneck middle America is.
I wouldn't take the users of a site called "Niggermania" to be representative of middle America.Would be like taking the most idiot poster on here and claiming he represents black British people.

jus checked that niggamania site out"Don't pay attention to the bullshit polls. I'm fairly confident McCain will win. The polls always put the liberal candidate ahead, they did it with Kerry and Gore. And be prepared for their exit polls to favor the liberal nigger Obama too. Just don't be discouraged and go and vote tomorrow.Also, the Bradley Effect will skew the polls too, especially in this case.As a side note, please don't use the B word on here, it's offensive to our members. Call niggers niggers."oh myi wish i placed a bet on obama now

Guest TimeBomb
jus checked that niggamania site out"Don't pay attention to the bullshit polls. I'm fairly confident McCain will win. The polls always put the liberal candidate ahead, they did it with Kerry and Gore. And be prepared for their exit polls to favor the liberal nigger Obama too. Just don't be discouraged and go and vote tomorrow.Also, the Bradley Effect will skew the polls too, especially in this case.As a side note, please don't use the B word on here, it's offensive to our members. Call niggers niggers."oh myi wish i placed a bet on obama now
u never know with america, could actually be right.

WOW.Does he mean B word as in blacks?WOW.

This is exactly why I wished Obama lost.Too many idiots using this presidential race as a reason to dig at white people and promote skin colour.You man need to grow up still.
BOO HOO
Racists.You mans are the real racists.LMFAO AND BOO HOOO AT YOU MAN WHEN YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO DO YOU A FAVOUR LOL
I don't know why you dislike blacks so much, considering the amount of black guys you linked off rwd/vip2