Niggamania/Stormfront Invasion

Francis Coquelin

f*ck off thunderclap you cracker, white tramp
See how much racism I have taken in this thread?Admin don't do sh*t.
ive gotten racism in this forum also (albeit its way off), u dont see me complaining.racism will never die.
Yeah well, it is soon locked off and delt with if it is directed towards black members here and yet it is the black members that are the most racist.Look at the admin as well. They are biased and this is why black people should not be in power unless you can identify the racism on both ends. I can so why can't they?They probably think "oh he's white, it doesen't mean nothing to him" BUT IT f*ck*ng DOES..LOOK AT PAGE 2I have been called a cracker and the term white + insultNothing done about it.Piss take.
BOO HOO
u-mad1.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was a white poster on storm front and you 'invaded' my response would be :"erm, if it wasnt for his white mother who raised him, and his white foster parents....he wouldnt be where he is today, in typical fashion, his black father is nowhere to be found, now piss off you spear hunting kunta kente"jus sayin
Oh shut up. Black people are supposed to have inferior genes according to racists. If you didn't know that means they are basically saying nature beats nurture. So how the f*ck is his white upbringing going to change anything to a racist?

if i was a white poster on storm front and you 'invaded' my response would be :"erm, if it wasnt for his white mother who raised him, and his white foster parents....he wouldnt be where he is today, in typical fashion, his black father is nowhere to be found, now piss off you spear hunting kunta kente"jus sayin
Oh shut up. Black people are supposed to have inferior genes according to racists. If you didn't know that means they are basically saying nature beats nurture. So how the f*ck is his white upbringing going to change anything to a racist?
NO!YOU SHUT UP PUNK!Carpe is right, I am right and you man need to calm your hype because you wanna go round pointing the finger at racists when in this thread you have either been racist towards me or laughed at it.D O U B L E S T A N D A R D S!

NO!YOU SHUT UP PUNK!Carpe is right, I am right and you man need to calm your hype because you wanna go round pointing the finger at racists when in this thread you have either been racist towards me or laughed at it.D O U B L E S T A N D A R D S!
Quiet hoe.

Ang tight the idiots thinking I am Ceazy. Dumb yutes I swear down.Like I said, until admins unlocks my Rothschild account I will use hers and everyone can be confused.Don't blame me, blame admin.
lol u know uve retired from or boycoted vip too many times to be taken serious on any front now right ?

Ang tight the idiots thinking I am Ceazy. Dumb yutes I swear down.Like I said, until admins unlocks my Rothschild account I will use hers and everyone can be confused.Don't blame me, blame admin.
lol u know uve retired from or boycoted vip too many times to be taken serious on any front now right ?
I don't give a rat's arse.

Ashman = Jealous :)
I am not jealous lol JokerI am pleased for Obama, however, I am not pleased for him because of his skin colour, I am pleased because I too aspire to become a politician but because of my CLASS background, it is not easy and I have to work hard to achieve this. It also shows that it can be done for me too. I suppose all the times that I was doubting Obama was really me doubting myself and I didn't want to believe that I too could rise above my class and get somewhere.Again, nothing to do with race at all.It is completely class.