FAO Obama supporters

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TimeBomb
i swear i hear this question everywherenuff whites voted for him in usa rememberwhy dont u ask them
affraid i only got access to vip2 right now, but when im able to ask the american population i will do.

been waiting for someone to ask this awaiting a serious answer i've admitted loadsa times i dont care whos their president, know nothing about it atall, if i see the news on i skip that part and put it back on wen the election talk is done. dno y but i seriously care as little as i can about the american elections, dint even no it was tonight till someone mentioned it in the fifa team online. u dont give a sh*t who wins plainly because i dont know what their policies are or more to the point care what their policies are. i think the whole because he's black thing is stupid though, if anyone backs him for that reason they are pretty stupid, if i did somehow get interested and look into it i wouldnt go on someone elses words as to whos policies are better, i'd look into it myself and see whos better in my own opinion

'He's the lesser of 2 evils' is what i've heard plastered about... I can see what people are saying there.He's of ethnic origin + I'm of ethnic origin = possibility of him having a slight understanding of things faced by people of ethnic origins.he's a Positive Inspiration for others of ethnic origin. All good points IMO. **Applaudes Mr Obama**

f*ck obamaSELLOUT1.36 egegretg43c*nt
To be honest with you, this is why certain people are cynical. Black people expect him to shut out white people and just focus on them but this is not the case and that's why I dun told people from time that when they are screaming 'OBAMA', thinking they are gaining something and going to get the upper hand, you're wrong.He has to serve all people and I really do wish all these black supremacists would just f*ck off and die. Ain't no better than the KKK. Let man treat everyone equal and fairly. Black people should not pressure him and put him in corner all the time. So what he is black and you are black, that don't mean sh*t. He has to be there for everyone.Talking about Katrina and sh*t, like the white man used some voodoo sh*t and made the hurricane happen.Please!A few racist cops get out of hand and it is the whole police force being questioned.Such victims.I am sure white people have been bashed up by police and I am sure white people also suffered from hurricane Katrina.Always thinking of yourselves, why not think of EVERYONE selfish bastards.

add least this takes the weight of white peoples shoulders and claims of us all being racist should drop and hopefully we can get on with blacks now
Are you mad?this is just the begining.Although what you said sounded like heaven, it will never happen.They will eventually just say "well, it was just one person, wasn't me" and then it will carry on and on and on until they get what they want.Domination.

i swear i hear this question everywherenuff whites voted for him in usa rememberwhy dont u ask them
exactly its annoying when i hear this. john kerry got 83% of the black vote, bill clinton got 89% of the black vote in his 2nd term. obama got 95% of the black vote. so perhaps just 8-12% more black people voted for obama over other candidates.bush got 50% of white men when he ran, obama got 70%.so go ask them.

f*ck obamaSELLOUT1.36 egegretg43c*nt
To be honest with you, this is why certain people are cynical. Black people expect him to shut out white people and just focus on them but this is not the case and that's why I dun told people from time that when they are screaming 'OBAMA', thinking they are gaining something and going to get the upper hand, you're wrong.He has to serve all people and I really do wish all these black supremacists would just f*ck off and die. Ain't no better than the KKK. Let man treat everyone equal and fairly. Black people should not pressure him and put him in corner all the time. So what he is black and you are black, that don't mean sh*t. He has to be there for everyone.Talking about Katrina and sh*t, like the white man used some voodoo sh*t and made the hurricane happen.Please!A few racist cops get out of hand and it is the whole police force being questioned.Such victims.I am sure white people have been bashed up by police and I am sure white people also suffered from hurricane Katrina.Always thinking of yourselves, why not think of EVERYONE selfish bastards.
Actually black supremacists dislike Obama because he never once mentioned race. And yes white people also suffered from hurricane Katrina and they also got whites only special treatment and help.

i was gnna make a topic but ill fit in here mccain is dumb he went for the redneck middle america vote which he had pretty much won already if he had worked on the undecided and actually told man his policies he would be president right nowits good that a black person can become president but obama will be air

The President is not just black he is many things.He comes from black, he comes from white, he comes from Muslim, he comes from Christianity, he comes from working class, he comes through to the middle class, he reaches out to all people and this is the real truth.I don't mean to be cynical about Obama but he reminds me of someone that used to disapoint me..The way he talks, the way he carry’s himself, the way he looks and the whole charismaand the man he reminds me of is this guy..039_C50399~The-Rock-Posters.jpgHe was my favourite wrestler man and I used to love the rhetoric that he used to give out... really had me believing in him..BUTWhen he entered the ring, he always seemed to get his arse kicked and this is what worries me about Obama.

The President is not just black he is many things.He comes from black, he comes from white, he comes from Muslim, he comes from Christianity, he comes from working class, he comes through to the middle class, he reaches out to all people and this is the real truth.I don't mean to be cynical about Obama but he reminds me of someone that used to disapoint me..The way he talks, the way he carry’s himself, the way he looks and the whole charismaand the man he reminds me of is this guy..039_C50399~The-Rock-Posters.jpgHe was my favourite wrestler man and I used to love the rhetoric that he used to give out... really had me believing in him..BUTWhen he entered the ring, he always seemed to get his arse kicked and this is what worries me about Obama.
i smiled...was half expectin tony blair