FAO Obama supporters

Guest TimeBomb

Guest DN Braund

yea i know Obama's policiesbut tbh if the republicans werent such a hot mess and had better policies than him i'd support themi give a f*ck whether he's black or white or mixedit just doesnt mean sh*t to men all this no excuse sh*t, my race was never stopping me in the first place, ive done everything ive ever wanted and will continue to

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rosa Parks sat,so Martin L King could walk, Martin walked so Obama could run, Obama is running so our children can FLY! CHANGE HAS COME Barack Obama President.""I'm naming my 1st child Barack""WE DID IT" (are you f*ck*ng kidding me!!!!) :LOL:LOL:"First Hamilton, now Barack. Black men making history again""brap black boys up in this bitch":lol:Half the people on facebook changing their status like say Barack is fam.They don't know his policies.I'll take a wild stab and say a fair few, when questioned, wouldn't even know which poltical party he representsQuite frankly they're just stuck on the bandwagon.

Guest Logster
I preferred Obama's policies. I am not a huge supporter but i just preferred him and also the fact McCain has that IDIOT Sarah Palin, did not help either.
ThisI've always preferred the democrats.

Guest LucaPiano

No Barack Obama can't do sh*t to us, he can only try and convince other countries to do things he thinks the right way like exporting and importing. He really does have limited ability to influence the world.Gordon Brown can basically tell him to f*ck off if he wants

Prefer his policies as I lean to the left more. He's also given me an example of what an electoral candidate should do to people because I've never seen someone generate so much energy amongst so many types of people.The fact he's black is just the chocolate icing on the cake with chocolate sprinkles.

I supported John Kerry and the other bozo when they ran, liked Bill Clinton and only rich people should like Republican.I think Ice Cube said "Black are too f*ck*ng poor to beRepublican", but I could be mistaken.It's the same way as black's shouldnt vote Tories. Him being black just adds fuel to my fire

Actually, we all know that America NEEDS a change. They have gone from being the coolest nation to the most hated.Sameway, we (not me) kicked out Ken 'cause we needed a change and will most prob kick out Gordon for the same reason, is the same why everyone wanted the Republicans to lose. Thay have a stinking attitude where they dont care about the rest of the world and think they can bully, create animosity everywhere...Him being black just amplified the news stories/election. Everyone was rooting for the last dude (sure it was John Kerry) but he never had half the charisma (swagger) of Obama and that's all you really need to win. People warm to a likeable guy and no matter how much you disagree with his policies or whatever, you can never undermine that characteristic of Obama. Same can be said for Tony Blair