FAO Obama supporters

Guest TimeBomb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brother Mouzone

Whats wrong with you?The whole issue of RACISM towards blacks stems from discrimination about APPEARANCE, wide nose, thick lips, dark skin.It has very little to do with Heritage and like it or not I would say probably every single Black person alive today has at least one person of white/other origin in their bloodline on ONE side of their fam at leastthat is why we have somehow gone from CHARCOAL black to Caramel brownIf you LOOK BLACK, as Obama does, you will be subject to the same prejudices, stares, racism etc that people with two 'wholly' black parents will have, THE SAME.So when you talk about a BLACK MANrunning for the position to hold an officie in the first placerunning a campaignwinning over votersgaining electionbeing able to break a boundry that a century ago would have been UNTHINKABLE simply because he would be looked at as a NIGGERSIMPLY BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOUR, NOT HIS PARENTS ORIGIN OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT, HIS SKIN COLOURthen YES, a BLACK MAN has made it to the whitehouse. Weather you like it or not.And he has OVERCOME the trappings of being a NIGGER and rose to be president - and this is where the triumph lies, yet you want to argue about his blackness? Smh.--------------------------------------------Then we have, how do you define Black?Being of African Origin?If so, are morrocons black, modern-day egyptians? Tunisians? I would not say so and I would even go as far as to say some of them may be offended if called Black.IMO Black is an umbrella term for people of afro-carribean origin (bare in mind this does NOT mean JUST african, or JUST carribean, it can be carribean british, african-scottish etc)Its simply a term used to identify the physical ethnic features of a group of people - and most 'mixed race' and 'black people' share these features.When I talk about Alicia Keys, I will refer to her as Black, when I referr to Samuel L Jackson Black, MICHAEL JACKSON, black, all black.It is SO SAD to see black people argue amongst eachother about who is MORE or LESS black when we are ALL in the same boat and that anyone fails to see the irony is ASTONISHING.[samuel L Jackson] WE'VE GOT TO STICK, TOGETHER [samuel L Jackson]

It has very little to do with Heritage and like it or not I would say probably every single Black person alive today has at least one person of white/other origin in their bloodline on ONE side of their fam at leastthat is why we have somehow gone from CHARCOAL black to Caramel brown
WowStopped reading from this point.If you were being serious I pity the fool. If not, ignore the rest of this post.If you seriously think that is why blacks have become 'lighter' as you say in western countries please read a book or something. Ever heard about Melanin c*nt? Environmental factors? We do not need to produce as much melanin in our skin as our brothers in Africa because, to put it simply, it ain't as f*ck*ng hot "slash" there isn't harmful UV radiation all year round.That maybe the reason our people seem lighter over here. If you go back to africa the majority of the people will still be as black as hell or be light due to bleaching, genetics or just plain old breeding with the white man like you said.

Allow acting like mixed race people aren't treated the same as black people.
exactly and c/s gunner.
oh yh in regards to the whoole 'black/white/mixed thing' (which is kina late)my bredrin is mixed, and has a white boyfreind, we say shes whitemy other freind is mixed and has a black boyfreind, we say shes black Obama is bringing a black woman with black babies into the whitehousethere is going to be HAIRGREASE and AFROSHEEN in the white house
:lol: but it really shouldnt be such a big deal.
i mean the fact he is seen as black should be a big deal. werent halle berry 'the first black woman to win an oscar'

exactly and c/s gunner.
oh yh in regards to the whoole 'black/white/mixed thing' (which is kina late)my bredrin is mixed, and has a white boyfreind, we say shes whitemy other freind is mixed and has a black boyfreind, we say shes black Obama is bringing a black woman with black babies into the whitehousethere is going to be HAIRGREASE and AFROSHEEN in the white house
i mean the fact he is seen as black should be a big deal. werent halle berry 'the first black woman to win an oscar'
Look let us just rename Obamas accolade.He is the first president elect with any trace of melanin.Is everyone happy now?

okay so black men are at fault for callin him black FINEmixed race people complain that we call them black FINEyet the only reason they cant call themselves white is cos white people WONT accept him as white FINEbut when we tell bare people that they are mixed race when they are some actually INSIST they are blackso f*ck it put a bit of milk in a cup of black coffee its still blackput a bit of coffee in a cup of milk it sure aint white no more

Guest Brother Mouzone

Parrist - You are Rich Kid, remember what that means, never talk down to me. Obviously I did not mean every black person in the west, I was just highlighting the fact most people not 100% black, or 100% everything.GIGGS 1-1

exactly and c/s gunner.
first black woman to win best actress i thought

Whats wrong with you?The whole issue of RACISM towards blacks stems from discrimination about APPEARANCE, wide nose, thick lips, dark skin.It has very little to do with Heritage and like it or not I would say probably every single Black person alive today has at least one person of white/other origin in their bloodline on ONE side of their fam at leastthat is why we have somehow gone from CHARCOAL black to Caramel brownIf you LOOK BLACK, as Obama does, you will be subject to the same prejudices, stares, racism etc that people with two 'wholly' black parents will have, THE SAME.So when you talk about a BLACK MANrunning for the position to hold an officie in the first placerunning a campaignwinning over votersgaining electionbeing able to break a boundry that a century ago would have been UNTHINKABLE simply because he would be looked at as a NIGGERSIMPLY BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOUR, NOT HIS PARENTS ORIGIN OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT, HIS SKIN COLOURthen YES, a BLACK MAN has made it to the whitehouse. Weather you like it or not.And he has OVERCOME the trappings of being a NIGGER and rose to be president - and this is where the triumph lies, yet you want to argue about his blackness? Smh.--------------------------------------------Then we have, how do you define Black?Being of African Origin?If so, are morrocons black, modern-day egyptians? Tunisians? I would not say so and I would even go as far as to say some of them may be offended if called Black.IMO Black is an umbrella term for people of afro-carribean origin (bare in mind this does NOT mean JUST african, or JUST carribean, it can be carribean british, african-scottish etc)Its simply a term used to identify the physical ethnic features of a group of people - and most 'mixed race' and 'black people' share these features.When I talk about Alicia Keys, I will refer to her as Black, when I referr to Samuel L Jackson Black, MICHAEL JACKSON, black, all black.It is SO SAD to see black people argue amongst eachother about who is MORE or LESS black when we are ALL in the same boat and that anyone fails to see the irony is ASTONISHING.[samuel L Jackson] WE'VE GOT TO STICK, TOGETHER [samuel L Jackson]
c/s

i think a lot of white people are genuinely happy he has won (the people that actually want the racism to stop)i think a lot of white people are grinning but dont really want him there but will be civil ( the people that cross the road when they see black man in crowdsi think a lot of white people have wanted this for years ( the people that love black man so much they have lost their mind ie vanessa felts)i feel a few white people see its good for america as a whole to be more diverse ( the educated people that actually travel abroad alot and outside of their own area) people like capre deum come to mind.i feel a lot of white people are pissed right now ( the rednecks that are just as uneducated but dont even vote themselves and dont even help their own racist cause to flourish old age pensioners who just point and say nigga)i feel some people are trying to give valid debate but are failing (the people that talk so much about politics but actually dont mean sh*t cos they are on the same level as homeless people as they dont vote or pay tax they dont matter ie ASHMAN AND CZ)

Whats jokes is mixed-race people are seen as black until they do something good. Sameway Linford Christie was British until the drugs. All of a sudden he's "Jamaican-born sprinter". Question: If a mixed-race boy murders a next one by gun, would Trident investigate that? Does anyone know of any cases or read something I didnt?

Whats jokes is mixed-race people are seen as black until they do something good. Sameway Linford Christie was British until the drugs. All of a sudden he's "Jamaican-born sprinter". Question: If a mixed-race boy murders a next one by gun, would Trident investigate that? Does anyone know of any cases or read something I didnt?
Im pretty sure trident would still investigate. Actually i think it may depend on who was killed....oh i duno lol.

Guest Brother Mouzone

^Theres actually a joke like thatsomething along the lines of'Untill Amir Khan got knocked out he was Englands best young Boxer - now he's just another paki'and its very true..:/

^Theres actually a joke like thatsomething along the lines of'Untill Amir Khan got knocked out he was Englands best young Boxer - now he's just another paki'and its very true..:/
Don't just apply to ethnic minorities though. When people like Joey Barton do stuff they're just another scumbag from a council estate.
Yeah, true but its not on the same level is itAn equivalent would be "now Amir Khan is just a bum" or Linford is "British drug cheat"

PS Where have you seen any media alluding to the idea that Khan is "just another Paki", cos I ain't seen that and to be honest I haven't heard anybody say that either. Obviously there was the odd joke about his jaw being made of poppadoms on boxingscene but that's not serious. I think most white people are quite touched/impressed by the way even his dad reps Britain like that.

Whats jokes is mixed-race people are seen as black until they do something good. Sameway Linford Christie was British until the drugs. All of a sudden he's "Jamaican-born sprinter".
ur a prick, this is where black people try and look too deep into stuff and fail badly. you are stuck in your own lickle bubble, you are not competent enough to know what goes on outside ur own dribble thats why the one time u manage to read the news or see it you assume that everything is that way.only just a few days ago trevor mcdonald was talked baout in the news that hes gonna step down from news at ten, and he was described as the Trini -born blah blah blah... ur observations are flawed. like ur life

Whats jokes is mixed-race people are seen as black until they do something good. Sameway Linford Christie was British until the drugs. All of a sudden he's "Jamaican-born sprinter".
ur a prick, this is where black people try and look too deep into stuff and fail badly. you are stuck in your own lickle bubble, you are not competent enough to know what goes on outside ur own dribble thats why the one time u manage to read the news or see it you assume that everything is that way.only just a few days ago trevor mcdonald was talked baout in the news that hes gonna step down from news at ten, and he was described as the Trini -born blah blah blah... ur observations are flawed. like ur life
It was just an example of how they werent claiming him as British sprinter. It was in a tabloid anyway, so take from that what you want. I see what you're saying, but in this case, had you read the story and known (to my knowledge) was never referred to as Jamaican born, then you would know what I'm talking about. Same way I dont remember Donovan Bailey being referred to as Jamaican born when he got gold in '96 breaking the WR. But Ben Johnson was though :lol:I'm not doubting whether they say where people are born but Trevor McDonald is a different ball game. He has never represented Britain full stop, let alone in the way a sportsman does, therefore your example is a fail like your tendancies to drive through no entries.NoEntry.jpg