Tongue piercing

L

blowjobs when the girl has a tongue piercing.>>>>>>
i actually think thats all just hypegot head off a girl wid a tongue piercing, felt no difference what so ever.
gotta co sign this guy he has been droppin jewels latelyas for tongue piercing i aint really bothered it means nothing to me but guess whatNOT MY WOMANNOT MY SISTERNOT MY FAMILYonce you do it im giving you the treatment you deserve and tellin you exactly what that makes you and exactly how I must be around you and that means keep ya distance its like being branded with a hot iron with the words "I AM SOMEONES LINK"end of

this topic shows why all men should tell their female relatives the real deal when i see a girl with a tongue pierce i see her as a vessel for sex and she is on linking you cant expect me to take you seriously for anything else other than sex and add that to this same girl rolling with a set of loose joonges and its a wrap.association breeds similaritydo you seen proper lawyers or judges with a tongue piercing?there you have it.i got one cousin that has a tongue piercing and to be honest from the day i heard that i kinda keep my distance to be honest cos she is formin the same appearance of the girls that i used to beat for fun and the only reason these women were treated like this is cos i dont actually rate them.i mean if im a drug dealer and one of my main lietenants start snortin coke im hardly gonna want him workin with my stash any more cos you are now a fiendonce you get that sh*t you are known to me as "THE GIRL OVER THERE"