Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

learn to do the electric slide !!!

I am gonna buss this skank in a club.I predict the women will flock.

I don't know about the track dem people are skanking to but Cameo - Candy is the riddim I do it to

Guest Logster

See, its right first!Dance will be done at every significant party in my life tbh.

i dont even remember who on here try tell me it was left i know it was a female tho, lol if it was u :lol: bout left first lmfao @ the video, some rigid movements, how did u even find that madness.

Guest Logster
i dont even remember who on here try tell me it was left i know it was a female tho, lol if it was u :lol: bout left first lmfao @ the video, some rigid movements, how did u even find that madness.
Never!I've always said right

Never!I've always said right
na i dint think it was just checking wonder who it was hmmm

Its always been right 1st in my fambo.Hol' tight my parents, aunties, uncles, etc doin this at every family party since the 80s :lol: Usually to that Electric slide tune thats in the video :lol::lol: Notable mentions as well to Montel Jordan's This is how we do it and Mark Morrison's return of the Mack :lol:

Its always been right 1st in my fambo.Hol' tight my parents, aunties, uncles, etc doin this at every family party since the 80s :lol: Usually to that Electric slide tune thats in the video :lol::lol: Notable mentions as well to Montel Jordan's This is how we do it and Mark Morrison's return of the Mack :lol:
jeezelololol :lol:

just watched it again iusndgjsdgjk the tune they are doin it to aswell :lol:. i put candy on startin at the same time as they start moving and clocked the guy dancing directly behind the man at the front, come like the guy u always see with the "am i doing it right guys" look

thats the original electric slide tune that your meant to buss the dance to.The Best Man film just try switch up the ting

WATCH THE SKANK
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I actually watched this all the way through.lol @ them hardly moving.lol @ the one on the back left not knowing what the f*ck was going on.Old people dancing>>>>>____________________

WATCH THE SKANK
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I actually watched this all the way through.lol @ them hardly moving.lol @ the one on the back left not knowing what the f*ck was going on.Old people dancing>>>>>____________________
dont understand how much i laugh at random stuff if i walked in that room while they were dancing the laughter would be too much, literally ROFL tings.:lol: @ the clueless lost one u pointed out

some black macarena
lmfaoin them primary skl dances or whatever when the dj would put this on macarena after steps it was officially time to go get sweets.