learn to do the electric slide !!!

Brandnew

Guest Logster
i dont even remember who on here try tell me it was left i know it was a female tho, lol if it was u :lol: bout left first lmfao @ the video, some rigid movements, how did u even find that madness.
Never!I've always said right

i dont even remember who on here try tell me it was left i know it was a female tho, lol if it was u :lol: bout left first lmfao @ the video, some rigid movements, how did u even find that madness.
Never!I've always said right
na i dint think it was just checking wonder who it was hmmm

Its always been right 1st in my fambo.Hol' tight my parents, aunties, uncles, etc doin this at every family party since the 80s :lol: Usually to that Electric slide tune thats in the video :lol::lol: Notable mentions as well to Montel Jordan's This is how we do it and Mark Morrison's return of the Mack :lol:

just watched it again iusndgjsdgjk the tune they are doin it to aswell :lol:. i put candy on startin at the same time as they start moving and clocked the guy dancing directly behind the man at the front, come like the guy u always see with the "am i doing it right guys" look

WATCH THE SKANK
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I actually watched this all the way through.lol @ them hardly moving.lol @ the one on the back left not knowing what the f*ck was going on.Old people dancing>>>>>____________________
dont understand how much i laugh at random stuff if i walked in that room while they were dancing the laughter would be too much, literally ROFL tings.:lol: @ the clueless lost one u pointed out