Attending bail..

Mister Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh you will probably get off with a caution or summin. Was there any other ppl getting charged with you?
nar just me...had no serious previous some minor youth sh*t likecriminal damagean affrayand having a snooker ball in a socksince 18..a section 5 and thats it
Well seen as you got that stuff on you you might b looking at being found guilty. Cos all them offences is tellin the judge your violent.

Unless he presses charges its a NFA I lie?
NopeIf they have him on CCTV they dont need the victim to press chargesABH is a minor tingAs long as you aint a persistant offender they will prob put you on probation slash give you community service and a fineNo you will not be going to prison.In future call up your solicitor slash barristerNo point asking us about your case when they will be able to give you better information.

NopeIf they have him on CCTV they dont need the victim to press chargesABH is a minor tingAs long as you aint a persistant offender they will prob put you on probation slash give you community service and a fineNo you will not be going to prison.In future call up your solicitor slash barristerNo point asking us about your case when they will be able to give you better information.
no cctv.. the only pepople involved are me and that vitctim..but i there recall that i hit them and thats it

no cctv.. the only pepople involved are me and that vitctim..but i there recall that i hit them and thats it
if they aint pressin charges u will get nfa'ed

if they aint pressing charges and your not on cctv, getting your clothes back should be your biggest worryamount of clothes i lost to feds is sickengin grands worth