Attending bail..

Mister Man

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got court on tuesday still, fully pissed. the bullshit of life is too much dese days. And toydem are wondering why I'm on road bunning a ting on a thursday morning
You got done for bunning outside? That's pissedAllow blazing outdoors if that's the case.
na na, i swear u only get a caution for bunning.They were just chatting sh*t in my ear. Answered some dumb questions den kept it movingI dunno how people don't blaze on road, my bruddah walks round the otherside of the estate to bun one ting3 misterman, babylon taking him up the arse right now. holler at me gee, we'll bun a ting

Got court on tuesday still, fully pissed. the bullshit of life is too much dese days. And toydem are wondering why I'm on road bunning a ting on a thursday morning
You got done for bunning outside? That's pissedAllow blazing outdoors if that's the case.
na na, i swear u only get a caution for bunning.They were just chatting sh*t in my ear. Answered some dumb questions den kept it moving
Oh yeah I was thinkingThen again with weed being classified to Class B I'm wondering if the laws/courts/police have switched up and really give a sh*t about someone being caught with a score or bunning