Steven Gerrard

Action Dan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope he gets a second bookable for diving in the world cup costing england the chance of reaching the semis against portugalthat is my DREAMmy PERSONAL DREAM of what i want to happen in my life

Guest Brother Mouzone

I agreee, I HATE this c*nt, just been talking about this in workwhat makes it worse is that everyone says how commited and passionate and fair he is blah balh blah

His worst dive was in a friendly, England v Hungary at Old Trafford. He won a penalty which he then converted.He also cheated against us, first game of last season at Villa Park. Scores tied 1-1 88th minute, he comes forward with the ball, Petrov standing tackles him and knock the ball away, Gerrard makes no attempt to chase after the ball - stops and looks at the ref and puts his hand up, gets the freekick (wrongly) and scores it.Merseyside Derby last season, think it was Tony Hibbert was going to get booked, Sky camers caught Gerrard walking past the ref and say "thats a red ref!", ref changes his card colour.I like the guy, but he is a filthy cheat and he is easily one of the worst in the prem for it.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Not only him...Jamie Carragher too...That derby against Everton last season especially...
Sorry but f*ck right off with that. Jamie Carragher a cheat in what sense?Bare man are getting it twisted their is a difference between diving and appealing for free kicks that aren't fouls. Last night was never a penalty but it wasn't a dive cos he was airborne before the player touched him jumping for the header. Against Villa last season he touched it past Petrov didn't go to ground but appealed for a free kick and got it, again wasn't a free kick but you don't ask you don't get.Anyone who has ever played football with a half decent coach will have been told you ask for everything, how many times do you see players asking for corners and throw ins knowing full well it came off them?He has dived in the past and I don't condone that.

Not only him...Jamie Carragher too...That derby against Everton last season especially...
Sorry but f*ck right off with that. Jamie Carragher a cheat in what sense?
Most over-rated defender in the Premiership.He plays as deep as the f*ck*ng GK, grabs shirts & sh*t, gets away with God-knows how many penalties and on top of that, is a 1st degree c*nt.

Sorry but f*ck right off with that. Jamie Carragher a cheat in what sense?
Most over-rated defender in the Premiership.He plays as deep as the f*ck*ng GK, grabs shirts & sh*t, gets away with God-knows how many penalties and on top of that, is a 1st degree c*nt.
Someone call the FA Carragher grabs people's shirts, some bullshit.

carra aint a cheat, not more than any top defender any way.multiple handball merchant though, although in the same game gerrard cheat to nab the win carra had a penalty given against him for handball which wasnt a pen in a million years iirc.he does something and sometimes gets away with it, whereas gerrard dives and uses his status within the game to get away with stuffgerrard diving against hungary;gerr.jpgand against andorra;this is the worst one21 seconds onwards, clatternburg has the yellow, gerrard walks past him, says something (later worked out to be "thats a red card, ref", clatternburg changes his mind

a hate topic for one player seriously f*ck off, how much would other people be complaining saying lock this if it was about one of their players. some bullshit dont condone what he does when he dives but atleast i can admit my teams players dive, lol @ any football fan that cant and blindly denies when their own players do it but are among the first to shout that its a huge crime when its another team. the game vs everton, maybe the ref should try getting it right in the f*ck*ng first place, its his job try doing it right he might get somewhere. f*ckin last man it should be a red anyway, players say that kinda sh*t to the ref all the time and nothing is made of it, see nuff players calling for a card to the ref all the time, if the ref decided to change it maybe he shouldnt be so waste and be influenced by a players words because he knew his initial decision was wrong in the first place. i wouldnt care tbh if other teams players didnt cheat but they do, yet its somehow not as bad to opposition fans when its their teams players doing it. when its their players its fine, soon as its someone from another team its some huge crime.

It's not even a big issue that he dives, cause as TR1MB8L pointed out EVERY club in the Prem has their divers.What erks me the most is the way the media treat certain England players when they do dive.Especially when you consider how other foreign players are vilified for diving in the press.Plus when you take into account Gerrards comments regarding other players diving, you can't but feel pissed off.

It's not even a big issue that he dives, cause as TR1MB8L pointed out EVERY club in the Prem has their divers.What erks me the most is the way the media treat certain England players when they do dive.Especially when you consider how other foreign players are vilified for diving in the press.Plus when you take into account Gerrards comments regarding other players diving, you can't but feel pissed off.
thats true i've been saying it for time hence me laughing when i heard mourinho's comments, england love to criticise.

a hate topic for one player seriously f*ck off, how much would other people be complaining saying lock this if it was about one of their players. some bullshit dont condone what he does when he dives but atleast i can admit my teams players dive, lol @ any football fan that cant and blindly denies when their own players do it but are among the first to shout that its a huge crime when its another team. the game vs everton, maybe the ref should try getting it right in the f*ck*ng first place, its his job try doing it right he might get somewhere. f*ckin last man it should be a red anyway, players say that kinda sh*t to the ref all the time and nothing is made of it, see nuff players calling for a card to the ref all the time, if the ref decided to change it maybe he shouldnt be so waste and be influenced by a players words because he knew his initial decision was wrong in the first place. i wouldnt care tbh if other teams players didnt cheat but they do, yet its somehow not as bad to opposition fans when its their teams players doing it. when its their players its fine, soon as its someone from another team its some huge crime.
Whatever Steve.