Bloodline vs boy better know

The Somalian

bbc 1xtra playback is u cameos showyou must of noticed over the past few years indirect bars been flowing about biting and styles flowswell big h indirectly directly said he dont respect skepta and merdian is doneif it did come to a lyrics ting will frisco/wiley get involved?

Guest PROFIT2
bbc 1xtra playback is u cameos showyou must of noticed over the past few years indirect bars been flowing about biting and styles flowswell big h indirectly directly said he dont respect skepta and merdian is doneif it did come to a lyrics ting will frisco/wiley get involved?
wheres this from?

Guest WAVESURFER

I reckon both camps have decided to do this "beef" thing for hype.Skepta does it all the time. He's probably just trying to get Bloodline to up their workrate. Hope it works.

only skeppy would back it thoughcan u imagine maximum and jme ballying and [tempz]fire-ring leng[tempz]
skep is the moistest of em all now.jme and max are just neeks.and i c/s the fake beef to raise some hype.and i disagree with bloodline deading anyone if frisco was involved.h probably can still bring it, bossy and prez fell off hard and please dont ever talk about pablo.

lmfao"CERTAIN MAN USE PRESIDENTS FLOW. ASK PREZ T, DID THEM MAN CREATE THE FLOW? HE SAID NO."
f*ck offsomeone get a audioBig H could have potentially been the boss of the grime scene he had a strong crew,created a flow so many mcs catted,dropped some of the best sets in grime history but he is on some non music thing though because boy his work rate is appalinghe will dead JME and Shepta with 1/2 a bar

only skeppy would back it thoughcan u imagine maximum and jme ballying and [tempz]fire-ring leng[tempz]
skep is the moistest of em all now.jme and max are just neeks.and i c/s the fake beef to raise some hype.and i disagree with bloodline deading anyone if frisco was involved.h probably can still bring it, bossy and prez fell off hard and please dont ever talk about pablo.
Pablo is heavy

Pablo is heavy
Pablo is biggg!

Pablo is heavy
Pablo is biggg!
Pabz will forever get a bly, he can do whatever he wants!LMAO @ Bloodline not being able to dead of BBK cause of Frisco.Granted he's a bit of war guy but we're talking Prez T and Bossman here, dem come 'ard ALL THE TIME.Who remembers that set with JME and Bossy on 1Xtra when he came out of bing???sh*t was to 'ard!

fake beef? i dunno the indirects have been about for ages and there is a real case for animosity. plus naiviety aside H don't really seem like on of them people. Don't think frisco and wiley will get involved, it's a personal ting. Will be interesting musically or otherwise.
Definate, after all, boy better know was coined by H.

Pablo is heavy
Pablo is biggg!
Pabz will forever get a bly, he can do whatever he wants!LMAO @ Bloodline not being able to dead of BBK cause of Frisco.Granted he's a bit of war guy but we're talking Prez T and Bossman here, dem come 'ard ALL THE TIME.Who remembers that set with JME and Bossy on 1Xtra when he came out of bing???sh*t was to 'ard!
you stuck in 04 or sutt'n about fris? i quite honestly cant remember a set from late 06 till maybe this summer that he didnt duppy the hardest, whoever he spat with. tunewise he is on point too so yeh.and bossy used to be the top meridian man back then, shame he isnt anymore. that westwood set last year was super corny i thought.so that means only big h is still on a level that isnt shameful compared to his peaktime.

Guest WAVESURFER

Bloodline to me is just Big H & Prez T.Bossman fell off as soon as he stepped out of prison, he's never been the same. He was sick before he went in.9 Milli Major gets annoying after about 16 bars.Pablo thinks he's Jim Jones, as someone else already said. He is quite funny though, I'll give him that much.