Arsenal v Fenerbahce, Wednesday 5th November, KO 7:45pm, Live on Sky Sports Xtra

TF S4DK

Arsenal have lost two more first-team stars for the Champions League tie against Fenerbahce on Wednesday.Theo Walcott (shoulder) and Emmanuel Adebayor (ankle) picked up knocks during the defeat at Stoke on Saturday. They joined William Gallas on the injury list after the captain damaged a hamstring against Tottenham.At least Bacary Sagna has recovered after hobbling off at the Britannia Stadium but Emmanuel Eboue (knee) is still missing along with long-term absentees Eduardo (ankle) and Tomas Rosicky (hamstring).The only one of those likely to return for Manchester United on Saturday is Walcott, though Gallas has a chance too."[Walcott, Adebayor and Gallas] are all injured,” said Wenger at Tuesday’s press conference. “It is not more serious than that. Gallas and Walcott are short-term but Adebayor is a bit longer, Eboue as well.” When asked who might return for the crucial weekend clash with Sir Alex Ferguson’s side, Wenger replied: “Gallas and especially Walcott.”
Nicklas Bendtner thinks that qualification from Champions League Group G on Wednesday night would be the perfect preparation for the weekend visit of Manchester United. Wins for Arsenal and FC Dynamo Kyiv in midweek would guarantee the Gunners a place in the next round of the Champions League and the Danish striker believes that early progression would give the team a much-needed Premier League boost. “If we win tomorrow and Dynamo Kyiv win too, we are through to the next round,” said Bendtner at Tuesday’s pre-match press conference. “It is a good strong factor for us to get belief from. “It has been going a little bit badly but we are ready to bounce back. Obviously it is a boost to know that you have qualified because you do not have that on your mind. We can then go into the Premier League really focused and give everything because we would know that we are in the Champions League no matter what happens. “It is important for us and it will give us a good confidence boost ahead of the Manchester United game.”

Lukasz FabianskiJohan DjourouGael ClichyKolo ToureMikael SilvestreSamir NasriDenilsonAaron RamseyCesc FabregasNicklas BendtnerRobin Van PersieSubstitutesVito MannoneAbou DiabyBacary SagnaCarlos VelaAlexandre SongJack WilshereKieran GibbsSo another central midfielder outwide, I would've just dropped Denilson and played Ramsey, with Gibbs or Wilshere outwide.

I usually defend Bendtner but he is a modern day Chris Kiwomya, his pass completion rate can't be any higher than 10%. Won't rant too much, cos sh*t is just too depressing at the moment.Vela needs to start against Man U, but wenger won't go for that. Hopefully:------------------------Song----------------------------Theo=========Cesc=============Nasri----------------------Diaby----------------------------------------------------Vela-------------------------------But i expect to see Wenger's surrogate son's eboue, bendtner and denilson all starting.

Should kept my money in my pocket... f*ck sake! However hearing Fabianski start ahead of Almunia, was worth the entrance fee! Felt like a goal!Dunno whats up with Robin, seriously, general play was good, but his finishing...Cesc is performing soooooooooo poorly. Come like he got a injury.Bendtner is f*ck*ng swag, I defend him, but he making it hard for me. That said Vela didnt cut it either. We have to play 5 in midfield on Saturday...Ramsey looked good for 45, then faded.Toure was sick second half tbh.Just hope we saved the goals for Saturday lunchtime.Oh and the Fenerbahce fans are sick!

worst fans in the premgetting them to make some noise is like trying to get blood from a stone and when you eventually do its the same old dry chantsplus to many coperate people get seats at the emirates + our fans are spoiltimo
thats exactly what it isremember watching a home game last season and I was going nuts supporting my team and some old fogies sitting behind me had the audacity to tell me to sit down :D I was like WTF its a disgrace