Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Whore auctions her virginity

Will be a good watch no doubt, but it's not the first time it's been done. And for more than a million dollars I can't fully say I blame her.

TYRA BANKS IS A JOKER "What are the negative things saying""Explicit things that I'm not going to go on""That you're a hoe, etc""Yet she's a virgin""A hoe in the making...."LMFAO.This world is a f*cked up place man. Sex with a virgin is the swaggest kind as-well.

Guest WAVESURFER

TAJETKJKARYEKJ\ZTYERKJHKDKMYDEkjr\yk\7aerkymjzdgmtygkmdmAARYMY,MST,HF,G,SGH,TS,DJFAST FORWARD TO 2:22 WHEN TYRA SAYS "WHO THINKS THIS IS OK?" AND WATCH THE AUDIENCE, THEN LOOK AT THE ONE PERSON WITH THEIR HAND UP.THE ONLY MALE IN THE WHOLE AUDIENCELMFAO

LMAO @ some of the comments on that page

GuestTHATS WHAT WHITE MEN DO. BUY p*ssy. BLACK MAN DON'T BUY2008-11-04 20:49:29Guesthow bout i rape her and take it for free!!!
Disclaimer - I dont agree to the rape jokes

LMAO @ some of the comments on that page
GuestTHATS WHAT WHITE MEN DO. BUY p*ssy. BLACK MAN DON'T BUY2008-11-04 20:49:29Guesthow bout i rape her and take it for free!!!
Disclaimer - I dont agree to the rape jokes
Lmao.

OMGdid the woman at the end just call the highest bidder a looser and the audience clapped etcdeep guy was just smiling it off like 'its nuffin im going to f*ck this virgin bitch'