Women that squirt

Lucarelli

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've had that be4its disgustingi was doin her over a table standing upshe was all leaning back, bare moaning and sh*t reaches orgasimnext thing i know i proppa feel some next wetness hit me, i look down and theres this white kinda see through runny sh*t all over my pelvis regionit stunk aswell

my bredrin told me he can make his girl do ittheres a technique to it apprtly, if ur girl is bending over, u put 2 fingers in her nani, ur fingers are facin toward the floor so towards her wombu press down hard an then tell her to push,she mite feel like she needs to piss, but if shes weed before then no wee will come out, jus comeshe doesnt have to be bendin over i dnt thinki kno this because i remember back on rwd moet said itdisclaimer: never done it

my bredrin told me he can make his girl do ittheres a technique to it apprtly, if ur girl is bending over, u put 2 fingers in her nani, ur fingers are facin toward the floor so towards her wombu press down hard an then tell her to push,she mite feel like she needs to piss, but if shes weed before then no wee will come out, jus comeshe doesnt have to be bendin over i dnt thinki kno this because i remember back on rwd moet said itdisclaimer: never done it
No comment

No comment
:D:D

Never 'gone there' yet but most girls can do it.. They just gotta let you take them to that level.Its that feeling they get that they're gonna piss themselves when ur hittin it right.. I believe if you let it ride out the eventual outcome is squirtin.I might be wrong though.
My thoughts exactly

Its that feeling they get that they're gonna piss themselves when ur hittin it right.. I believe if you let it ride out the eventual outcome is squirtin.
correctmy ex use to squirt still its just like water the only reason most girls dont squirt because it feels like they're gonna piss so they get embarrassed...