Sign in to follow this  
Catch A Predator

FAO 419 man den (Goddaz especially)

Go to Dixons where your boy works and tell him to press f3 on the till and bypass the entering of a pin, and authorise the transaction of a couple tvs and ps3s.

blow out the chip, go petty station and get alcholeor wait till da mornin an hope it aint canceled blow out the chip an go woolworths an cop wateva

Guest WAVESURFER
Hand it in?
For real.You're obviously not criminal minded (since you came on here to ask what you can do with it), so just hand it in & hope some good karma will come your way.

Go to Dixons where your boy works and tell him to press f3 on the till and bypass the entering of a pin, and authorise the transaction of a couple tvs and ps3s.
would this work in argos aswell for instance? i wanna do something with it soon, most shops will be closed now and i reckon it will get blocked soon

would this work in argos aswell for instance? i wanna do something with it soon, most shops will be closed now and i reckon it will get blocked soon
When they trace where the card was used to, then find out who was on the till at the time, then enquire as to how someone was able to buy goods with this card it will all end in tears.

West End closes at 8/9Westfield closes at 10BUT Do the right thing! :)

The person on till will be blamed and if they keep their mouth shut it will result in 4-8 weeks of paid disciplinary leave and ultimately loss of their christmas temp position...

thats bait one girl i know was constantly doing it her work place got a tip off and she got shift back in the non law abiding days went on a few sprees going round shops buying up electrical stuff and shop vouchers one time went into hmv guy saying about there was a problem with the card and if i can wait a minute while he goes checks on it Piss off I said cool watch him go to the back then ducked out still managed to use up around £900 on the cheque book not about getting shift was pissed coz the book still had 15 pages left with the £100 limithold tight the non chip card users (f ur chip and pin)on a level u might aswell hand it in if it was a passport u had or something thats a next kettle of fish

The person on till will be blamed and if they keep their mouth shut it will result in 4-8 weeks of paid disciplinary leave and ultimately loss of their christmas temp position...
tbh u dnt need a bredrin 2 do wat ur sayin

lol @ thistheres so many things you could do with thatsmhmight aswell hand it in now

Guest C.R.E.A.M.
You're obviously not criminal minded (since you came on here to ask what you can do with it), so just hand it in & hope some good karma will come your way.
lol @ signing up to this website for details on credit card fraud.
TBH there is plenty you COULD do if you had the LINKSBut evidently you dontSo......
=
Hand it in.

Unless u can use a credit card like steven segal u need to fall back

passport allows u to get redirection with mail and lil other izem'shence u can start ordering new cards from .....can do numeruous amount of things(note: dont get stuff redirected to ur home adress)