Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

Barrack Obama

Guest Ivan Drago
Think I read somewhere with Will Smith saying he'd play Obama if there was a film.
That could workpacino as mccain

Guest DN Braund

Will Smith obviouslyanyone who says anything else doesnt deserve to post on this forumTina Fae for Sarah obvMcCain oven chips can be played by that old guy in LOTR or sutinf*ck knows bout Biden

Will Smith obviouslyanyone who says anything else doesnt deserve to post on this forumTina Fae for Sarah obvMcCain oven chips can be played by that old guy in LOTR or sutinf*ck knows bout Biden
Arent there any BBC Specials on today? They usually do something special for these times

Arent there any BBC Specials on today? They usually do something special for these times
Newsnight 8pm BBC2: President Obama Special

Guest DN Braund

BBC News 24 has basically been Obama News 24dnt think i know anything that's hapening in the UK right now

Newsnight 8pm BBC2: President Obama Special
BBC2?! What kinda pisstake is that? Nearly as bad as putting MOBOs on BBC3. Ok maybe notSafe

Think I read somewhere with Will Smith saying he'd play Obama if there was a film.
i can see will smith go ard but having pacino play as mccain would make him look like some evil character

i can see will smith go ard but having pacino play as mccain would make him look like some evil character
penny2.jpg

Why is will smith the one to play any black man of any importance.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
innit, you'd need to actually think quite hard to miscast that badly

Guest DN Braund
Why is will smith the one to play any black man of any importance.
coz he's on that Jay Z level of white mainstrwam acceptance