hold on... DIZZY RASCAL ON NEWSNIGHT

Seymour Cake

the guy was nervous coming on a highly intellectual program therefore smoked a spliff to calm himself, but just ended up LEAN on live tv
this is the fatal error of smoking, sh*t only relaxs u if ur already in a relaxed enivronment, soon as u smoke before being put under pressure and u crash and burn.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizzee rascal on newsnight, next you'll see Wiley on there chttin sh*t as usual.
only cos hes the only young black british celebrity they could think of
Shoulda got Giggz on there stillPaxman could have asked how he feels about his bandwagon losing its wheels and Obama's flying past his
lolgiggz cant even do public speakin
:!: :!: :!:

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
come on now...
Is he meant to act another way because he is on Newsnight?He was true to himself and made his point.I see nothing wrong with his interview.
KMT. He should decline from speaking about things he has no idea about because whenever a black person under 25 is on TV in this country, they represent all black youth to the ignorant. Be responsible. And I don't care that you didn't ask to represent all of us or whether you want to, you do. Don't be so f*ck*ng selfish. If you're gonna have a negative effect by speaking then shut the f*ck up.

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
come on now...
Is he meant to act another way because he is on Newsnight?He was true to himself and made his point.I see nothing wrong with his interview.
KMT. He should decline from speaking about things he has no idea about because whenever a black person under 25 is on TV in this country, they represent all black youth to the ignorant. Be responsible. And I don't care that you didn't ask to represent all of us or whether you want to, you do. Don't be so f*ck*ng selfish. If you're gonna have a negative effect by speaking then shut the f*ck up.
So he should have declined the interview?I see.How the f*ck was he negative?Yes his grasp of the english language isn't Churchill esque, but so what? He was nothing but positive.