hold on... DIZZY RASCAL ON NEWSNIGHT

Seymour Cake

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*turns into raskit appreciation*Raskit dont give a sh*t (i mean)Ain't concerned, ain't worried, don't mindBut you should watch your lip (i mean)If you keep chattin in a hurry you'll findThe bottom of a 6 foot pit (i mean)Don't care what creed, colour or kindBullets'll make you sit (i mean)Make you relax, lay-down, unwindRaskit don't give a damn (i mean)

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
come on now...
Is he meant to act another way because he is on Newsnight?He was true to himself and made his point.I see nothing wrong with his interview.
KMT. He should decline from speaking about things he has no idea about because whenever a black person under 25 is on TV in this country, they represent all black youth to the ignorant. Be responsible. And I don't care that you didn't ask to represent all of us or whether you want to, you do. Don't be so f*ck*ng selfish. If you're gonna have a negative effect by speaking then shut the f*ck up.
:confused: :arrow:

He came off like a fool still. Was watching it with one foreign breh who hadn't heard of him and he was just laughing at him.Paxman made his feelings obvious as well, his different styles of questions between Raskit and Amos was joke. Asked him some question like "Dizzee Rascal [which Paxman must of thought was joke], are you British?" then asked Amos some long worded complicated question.

askin him are u british is a boyment in my eyes. the f*ck is that supposed to mean
He meant do you see yourself as British, he wasn't tryna boy him and say he ain't.You can't deny there are a lot of black people who refer to themselves as Nigerian etc. instead of British.
i know what he was tryin to do. thing is if u asked me where im from ima say ghana, still tho. paxman was tryna boy it.
Paxman always try to boy it doubt it was a personal thing.And why do black people do this, I don't go round calling myself Irish you get me?

LMAO @ Dizzee. The way he was speaking and asnwering questions was joke. I think I'm going to bookmark that video just for how joke it was.True he was being positive, however I do feel if the BBC really wanted someone to provide more intelligent responses they could have got someone like Sway who can articulate himself properly. Whoever they had speaking can play a part in affecting in how young black people are perceived.

He doesn't proclaim to be a wordsmith or politician.He made his point and answered the questions.
come on now...
Is he meant to act another way because he is on Newsnight?He was true to himself and made his point.I see nothing wrong with his interview.
c/sWerent half as bad as I expected. What he said was fine, just not sure about how he said it. He didnt appear serious enough and maybe thats why people feel its embarrassing. If it was on a less-formal show then maybe it would appear ok.Not sure about this Obama embracing HH thing though. HH stars got behind him if anything. They tried with that whole Vote or Die campaign to get Bush out in 04 but that failed. People just had someone to believe in, that was it

just because a man is keepin it real doesn't mean he shouldn't know how to articulate his thoughtsi maintain that i think he was jus lean up an thats why he was goin on like that, nothing got to do with where he comes from, hes a grown man and when he is being interviewed on a serious issue he should speak like a grown man
shut up you purple muf*cka
suck ur nan innit
With your purple WWF Warzone style lips I'm sure you could do a better job than me.
:lol:

All I'm going to say is anyone that gets interviewed by Jeremy Paxman & doesn't get verbally sliced up & made to look overly dumb is bless.Most intelligent politicians don't want it with Jeremy, he'll have up most people who come on newsnight.
EXACTLY.He was nervous and it showed, apart from a few funny comments he held it down.talking how he did @ a job interview = fooltalking how he did to your mum = fooltalking how he did to your work colleagues = ok apart from formal meetingstalking how he did on newsnight = okits all about your social situation at the time, and he did nothing wrong.

"There was a more young vote than ever", and the way he banged on about hiphop were the two negatives from that interview, he didn't have to say 'wos good' etc but it wasnt the worst interview in the world.Was expecting him to have made himself look really stupid or something.