Sign in to follow this  
Bruno Di Gradi

The New Car Safety Advert

Am i the only one who thinks that sh*t is too graphicIf i was a yewt i would be thinking ARGHHH I cringe when i see it.. i know its computer generated and sh*t but the way the rib pierces through the lung then the heart.. too too graphic for the peoples imo.

lol at not wearing seatbelt in the cari been in the backseat with 3 girls before and they were laughing cos i was trying to find the belt buckle. i dont care im too young to die and i dont wanna kill anyone else either.

Is it true that if your driving a car and ur passengers arent wearing a seatbelt, you can get done for it?Cos i heard something about the driver being responsible for all passengers in the car.

u put a seatbelt on in poland and the driver will get offended, like u think they're gonna crash.

Guest DN Braund

its iteshudda done a piece of metal through the eye into the brain or sutin

Is it true that if your driving a car and ur passengers arent wearing a seatbelt, you can get done for it?
If they're younger than 14 its the drivers responbility.Any age over that it's their own.

Is it true that if your driving a car and ur passengers arent wearing a seatbelt, you can get done for it?
If they're younger than 14 its the drivers responbility.Any age over that it's their own.
my mate got 3 points on his license coz his nephew was on the back seat without his seatbelt on. Or was it because he weren't in a baby seat? Can't remember now.

my mate got 3 points on his license coz his nephew was on the back seat without his seatbelt on. Or was it because he weren't in a baby seat? Can't remember now.
If they're shorter than any of the categories (there's a sliding scale for ages/heights/weights under the age of 14 they have to have the corresponding booster seats etc. and the driver is responsible.But over the age of 14 as a passenger, there are no restrictions which the driver can be held responsible for.

u know if u stop and wave someone out and they're in a car, and they pull out into the path of something it's their fault, but if they're on foot and u wave them out and they step into the path of a car it's your fault.