Sign in to follow this  
Sergei Malatov

hiphop Jim Jones - Pop Champagne (Feat. Ron Browz & Juelz Santana)

Guest PROFIT2

Tune is weak and the video is sh*tc/s about freeky...not a good look.

Too much guys. The edit is crazy, why is there man dancing when the hook saying "I wanna see you dance", not to mention where Jim & Juelz are champagne splashing on Freekey, its very homo.Swear Juelz lost his swag in London. They use to look cool doing stupid things, that was there swag, now in the words of Pound Sterling they just look like stupid fools. Might just be that video tho.Champagne is suppose to be a elegant beverage, they made it look like any apple cider, and not in a good way, I aint rocking LV no more either, I knew it was gonna get deaded this season with that range, way too "urban" but I thought the price range and limited runs would protect it some what, but its gonna get deaded.

got sent this a whle ago, got remixes with Lil Kim, Ludacris, Swizzy etc etc.Massive in the states and it bangs in the clubs when I drop it.Is this the dude who T-pain is firin shots at in his latest song for usin the auto tune sound?

I like the tune , but i dont know why jim had steal the tune from ron browz, still trying to find anonther balling

sh*t tune if you ask me and ive been a dipset fan for ages, jimmy and juelz need to calm it downfreeky..well he basically should never have been in dipset anyway, he's completly sh*t. why do they even entertain this fool?whens killa's mixtape dropping ive asked this question in the ransom topic but nobody has answered, TF?

swear cam'ron already dropped it that camborgini mixtape??http://thepiff.blogspot.com/2008/10/dj-31-...amborghini.html
This file is suspected to contain illegal content and has been blocked. After the file has been blocked for 7 days it will automatically be deleted, if the block is not removed by RapidShare. For this reason, a download of this file is currently not possible. FFS.

sh*t tune if you ask me and ive been a dipset fan for ages, jimmy and juelz need to calm it downfreeky..well he basically should never have been in dipset anyway, he's completly sh*t. why do they even entertain this fool?whens killa's mixtape dropping ive asked this question in the ransom topic but nobody has answered, TF?
Allow the Freek monster. Freekey is one of the man dem thats why. As far as camera time he the most entertaining, just rapping he terrible, tbh he more the honourable mascot.Dunno when Cam dropping it, dont think he knows, but his tape will be with Duke & not called no gay name like Camborgini.

Too much guys. The edit is crazy, why is there man dancing when the hook saying "I wanna see you dance", not to mention where Jim & Juelz are champagne splashing on Freekey, its very homo.Swear Juelz lost his swag in London. They use to look cool doing stupid things, that was there swag, now in the words of Pound Sterling they just look like stupid fools. Might just be that video tho.Champagne is suppose to be a elegant beverage, they made it look like any apple cider, and not in a good way, I aint rocking LV no more either, I knew it was gonna get deaded this season with that range, way too "urban" but I thought the price range and limited runs would protect it some what, but its gonna get deaded.
them barz there..