Going bald at 7 yrs

Sergei Malatov

his forehead is bigger than his acutual face.
I was gonna say.His facial features begin more than halfway down his face. Like he melted or something.I feel harsh chatting about kids like this though.
lol, it's VIP gettign 2 u.
Nah, I am usually amoral when it comes to cussing people, if anything I'm the one who takes it too far. If he were a few years older I would be dropping Memphis Bleek photoshops and the Chipmunk skull and everythingBut at that age his appearance is a passive thing, he had some milk, it's not his fault. He got given a bad trim and got a consolation McDonalds, he's obviously chuffed, I remember being that young, McDonalds is a big deal them times, can't be mad

Guest WAVESURFER
his forehead is bigger than his acutual face.
I was gonna say.His facial features begin more than halfway down his face. Like he melted or something.I feel harsh chatting about kids like this though.
lol, it's VIP gettign 2 u.
Nah, I am usually amoral when it comes to cussing people, if anything I'm the one who takes it too far. If he were a few years older I would be dropping Memphis Bleek photoshops and the Chipmunk skull and everythingBut at that age his appearance is a passive thing, he had some milk, it's not his fault. He got given a bad trim and got a consolation McDonalds, he's obviously chuffed, I remember being that young, McDonalds is a big deal them times, can't be mad
:lol: