Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

pic31928qa6.th.jpgthpix.gifI am a cool easy going guy and like to buss joke with all ppl from all races, but what I am thinking is if it offends me and others but nothing is said, the senders will think it is okay.I have been to a few other black people in the next part of the office and they are vex about it. Gotta say I am pretty pissed about it (no roid rage), but will cool down a bit then see how I feel after.Would you raise this or see it as harmless fun ?I dont wana seem like Im the black guy who stirs trouble

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
If your uncomfortable say something!!
The thing i am uncomfy with is that if i do raise it, then ppl will be thinking im some sort of trouble maker, then would be uncomfy to work in this team
f*ck them bruvyou gotta show them the levelsthat aint even that bad, but they'll be thinking rah the black guys didnt even say anything last time lets make our own this time n send it aroundn b4 u know it its 2 deepf*ck ijus tell them straight, its not f*ckin funny

The thing i am uncomfy with is that if i do raise it, then ppl will be thinking im some sort of trouble maker, then would be uncomfy to work in this team
or on the flipside in the future they feel no way to take you for frodo muggins next time round

f*ck them bruvyou gotta show them the levelsthat aint even that bad, but they'll be thinking rah the black guys didnt even say anything last time lets make our own this time n send it aroundn b4 u know it its 2 deepf*ck ijus tell them straight, its not f*ckin funny
:!: :!:

Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
Even more reason to hot dem up about it. Ridiculous!

Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
Berties Do not have it, not even a bar of it.

Damn.You should pull her to the corner and speak to her privately about the issue.

Guest DN Braund

shudda hotted her up bruvwtfshe blatently meant it ina racist way so she's tryna cover up her tracks n thatthem ones where u say "not being racist, but.." when ur blatantly being racistits nt a ting bruv, money comes first n u cnt b nicing these f*cks n letting them get in the way of ur money