Just got this sent @ work

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LucaPiano

Rek kappa man fi tek his dignity, gan shatta bwoy down, mek pussyting pay fi akschunz, wrek kup da office bowy demma know a mekka eeeertquake wenna diddy man move fi tootsies

Now the sender has just tried talking to me, saying she wasn’t meant to send it on to me "she just done it"And a next person also said "Darren, I don’t think it was meant for you"So obv they know its wrong, hence why they were meant to NOT include me in the FWD
Even more reason to hot dem up about it. Ridiculous!
InitLike it's ok as long as we dont send it to the black guyLmfaoDeal with it fam

WOWBasically they were all looking to have a laugh about it behind your backLOOOLBoy ting.
:!: :!: :!: I would raggo carryin on working with them people and not speak with them on anything tht aint work-related. Llow thinkin about ur work environment when their the ones who have taken the piss!

this is just the beginning
Was expecting more for you than that, I know Numero and Ashman will have some views on it lolIm just gunna have lunch and cool down, cos I wont lie now I am ENRAGED !!!!!!!!
Come on broYou are not enragedThere is albino man like Edward Pifferhands that are more enraged about this than youIf you were that madYou really wouldnt be sitting there talking to us about it tbh.

Was expecting more for you than that, I know Numero and Ashman will have some views on it lolIm just gunna have lunch and cool down, cos I wont lie now I am ENRAGED !!!!!!!!
Come on broYou are not enragedThere is albino man like Edward Pifferhands that are more enraged about this than youIf you were that madYou really wouldnt be sitting there talking to us about it tbh.
lol ok, but Iam pissed, but im wanting to have a clear head and be more cool, dont wanna come across as the "angry black man"

bruh the sly digs have been going both ways for years and since we all knew of obama the jokes have been there for all to see but this one is right in ya face and ya speakin out on it there is nothing wrong with doing that but just know this is nothing new and if this is gettin to you its just the beginning just look at some peoples SIGS sh*t like this has been going on for time if ya gonna be offended be offended at all of it and then see how tiring it becomes at best you may get an apology with a great deal of fuss and the effort for that aint worth it NOT NOW ANYWAY back in the day yeah but not now.bottom line iswho is in the white house nownot shuttin you down or nothing but now we got more reason to turn the other cheek than ever before as we dont have to care about trivial things like this.

lol ok, but Iam pissed, but im wanting to have a clear head and be more cool, dont wanna come across as the "angry black man"
You have the right to be angry though. More so cos "it werent meant for you" Do something about it!

From my line manager

Hi DarrenI saw the email that Laura Whichelow sent around and I'm not very happy about it to be perfectly honest - I would like to speak to you about it when you have a minute!Thank you Julie
From the sender
Darren,I hope you didn't take offence to that e-mail as it was only a joke and I didn't even think when I sent it! I'm sorry if it did offend you and I hope you haven't got the hump with me??Laura x

You have the right to be angry though. More so cos "it werent meant for you" Do something about it!
right now you're coming across as the "bitch ass nyuggah" tbh...

From my line manager
Hi DarrenI saw the email that Laura Whichelow sent around and I'm not very happy about it to be perfectly honest - I would like to speak to you about it when you have a minute!Thank you Julie
From the sender
Darren,I hope you didn't take offence to that e-mail as it was only a joke and I didn't even think when I sent it! I'm sorry if it did offend you and I hope you haven't got the hump with me??Laura x
Dont make her feel better just cos she apologised you know!Are you the only black person in your office?

Guest DN Braund

Numero n them man will tell you im like the most easy goin black dude abouti dnt even find that offensivebut the way they went about it makes them some snakey racist motherf*ckers, n they are the worstid rather a racist come up to my face n say f*ck you nigger, id spud man n we'd get a drink or whateverbut them man are takin the piss, n its bait they do it more n more n worse but that sh*t jst doesnt get sent to youget the company to launch an investigation and get their emails from the past year

right now you're coming across as the "bitch ass nyuggah" tbh...
Its not school or college you know, its my job and money. Cant go all gung ho in a situation like this, you can to come correct, clear and consice