dumbness

Mister Man

last night moving to one thing like man like spoke to her and that and this is what she said:I've been thinking long and hard about me and you and i do belive that everything you said is true and that..but i cant see it working...i thinking wtf i was spitting hard game..its nuffin to do with you and i know that you would treat me like a princess and i know that you would make a lucky woman happy..deaded with this bar..continued with i know that could be me and wish that it could be but where i have known you for time now and to me your a close male friend that i have alot in common with and i love been around you.But i dont think I could see you and me together in a relationship..parredI thinking wow like spitting hard game been linking it for the past few months and that and she does thisdon't know if i can counter attack this man utd stylewho thinks its impossible..feedback would be welcome.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, do you think her reasons are genuine?
like basically the score is that man knows her of like a little timewhen first moved to her she had a man...but that a minor to me...got the number etclike i was still moving to her when she had her man..then i took the foot of the gas..my viewpoint on when your trying to move a ting with a man is be keen but not to keen if you catch my drift..ended with man now...rar my timenow bare linking and that still droping the sh*t..like i linked her on tuesday and thatbare madness..she is on this i know this but i know this is counter-attackable easily..but i aint in that mode to think outside the box...i have a key reserve team match tonight....no time to worry about gyal

listen mister man. let me tell you how to deal with this like a playawhat you need to do is start treating her like one of the mandem...(like proper mandem conversation and dat)then you need to start moving up/flirting with her close friends (her close circle move them all!!!)then she will start co-operating trust
brother man is in with the friends allready they love manbasically like she is saying that she known man for time and she couldnt see us in a relationshipi never hit the friend zone movement..always for day dot explain my movements for the future..straight up i said its not a friend ting its more than thatnow i couldnt let it go or counter attack

Then you need to start moving up/flirting with her close friends (her close circle move them all!!!)then she will start co-operating trust
This could backfire in your nostril I think you came too lovey dovey mister man, but i'm not gonna front like I even have a clue what to tell you to do. Wait for man like Dan Early & Social to come drop an 11th commandment.

When you say ur linkin.. Are you having sexual intercourse or are you literally rendezvousing at a mutually agreed time and place and jammin?If you're banging her RIGHT she should be hounding you to step it up a gear. Girls ALWAYS end up chasing you if you're game is up.
basically i want to wifey that is the next stage....been linking for the past 2 months properly stillbut i could have put it on her for sex but its not a ting like that

You been linking it for months & ain't beat?Wait, is this actually the case?
First thing I thought. You were linking it for months and ain't beat it, of course she's gonna put you in the friend zone. You probably haven't even kissed her. She didn't even put you in the friend zone, you put yourself there. Set the sat nav and followed the directions.

LMAO YOU ARE TRAPPED IN THE FRIENDS ZONE YOU BUFFOON SHE IS BORED OF YOUR WHINEY ASSHER THINKING YOU'LL TREAT HER LIKE A PRINCESS IS NOT THE WAY TO BEING A SUCCESSFUL PLAYERLet this be a lesson to you my young padawan.EDIT: This is where you pay for pretending to be a bitch-like gentleman wanting her for more than just sex when really she wants to see if you're impulsive and can give her the d*ck when she needs it. To her you are just a sexless stump in the forrest and shes searching for the oaktree.Girls are never too nice to f*ck straight away. The quicker you f*ck her the easier she becomes attatched. You sound like me when I was in year 8.

i didnt come lovey dovey...i could of hit some love bars but f*ck thati was just hitting some relationship bars
it's a rookie mistake and u hate to see it happen.... u VALIDATED her.. that is why shes comin with these kinda bars now, u've put her in a position to toy with u.. i wouldnt say ur in the friendzone ATM but u aint far from it.. u been linkin it for 2 months now an no sex... basically ur been the good guy thats finishing last, cos while u've been treating her like a gentleman, boostin her self esteem an not sexin her, im sure a nex man, maybe her ex-man has been scratching that itch..atm u r between a rock and a hard place cos if u try and switch it up and not be a gent now, she will look at u like a d*ckhead an talk bout 'how u've changed'.. as rid*ck as this sounds the most likely way ur going to get with this girl now is if back off.. let her get sh*t on by a nex guy/ or get herself in a state of distress.. then pounce while shes on the rebound as that shoulder to cry on an u make sure things 'just happen' this time around...when she broke up with her ex u had the chance to make it happen, but u acted too much of a gentleman an as a result ur the guy thats perfect... for her friend!i would say to laow this girl cos the effort required to turn this mess around will be alot.. jus depends on how much u want her an how much work ur willing to put in..

friend_zone.jpgGo in for the kill but you're going to ...missed.gifFrom when she saidbut where i have known you for time now and to me your a close male friend that i have alot in common with and i love been around you.But i dont think I could see you and me together in a relationshipShe has ZERO f*ck*ng INTENTION of ever being in a relationship with you or having sex. You are so sprung on this girl that you've allowed her to control your "relationship" and it takes a man to steer it into the direction you wanted it to.persistence.jpgBeing a prick aside, my best advice to you is just cut all contact with her and meet new girls. That's the only way she'll ever feel any kind of attraction for you is if you show you have moved on and no longer her bitch-buddy. Show her that you are NOT her friend, you wanna f*ck her like an animal in bed brother.JUST OUT OF INTEREST...what was your response when she told you to be just friends?