dumbness

Mister Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move in for the kill directly, no f*ck*ng around.She's testing the waters.
moved for the kill allready that the wickdnessi have court soon..should i do it now or after my hearing
stop talkin about it like its a big deal.
truss, like say the whole forum dont know u used to get bullied by tony black and dem man your rep is tarnished

last night moving to one thing like man like spoke to her and that and this is what she said:I've been thinking long and hard about me and you and i do belive that everything you said is true and that..but i cant see it working...i thinking wtf i was spitting hard game..its nuffin to do with you and i know that you would treat me like a princess and i know that you would make a lucky woman happy..deaded with this bar..continued with i know that could be me and wish that it could be but where i have known you for time now and to me your a close male friend that i have alot in common with and i love been around you.But i dont think I could see you and me together in a relationship..parredI thinking wow like spitting hard game been linking it for the past few months and that and she does thisdon't know if i can counter attack this man utd stylewho thinks its impossible..feedback would be welcome.
exact same situation happened to melinking one chick who had a manman dashed herso im next in line? lolnah she only goes and starts dating some next guy......I was like wtf and was thinking to myself so what about me thenthen she says to me im a nice guy blah blah I would be jelous if you was to get a next girl thats when I knew she wasnt serious but thing that smacks it and I knew that I wasnt feeling it fully anyway its not as if i wanted to wifey it so why try and force it...it was only my pride that hurtsso I said cool...my advice is that you should ask yourself do u really want this chick or is it just ur pride looking for a challenge....coz once u get this chick (and you will by the way) u dont want to be left thinking sh*t Im not even feeling it anyway lol

I aint gonna lie ive been in this situtation before putting in work for nothing to happen but i never caught feelings i just felt pissed cos the effort i put it in. to me it sounds like u caught a bit of feelings on the way thats why u feel like you got badded.but i learnt my lesson just to put it on the chick early cos its all long waiting and thatimo when you first started linking u should of showed what you was about really

Same story here, I was in that situation once upon a time, met her and we got chatting but man liked her so much i seized to move to her like a real man would, instead I'd linger around her thinking things would progress surely but slowly then i saw the light when she dropped lines like "Your such a cool friend man, not saying that nothing will ever happen between us but you know, I just like being around you", at the same time THEO, JOEY, JAY, FROSTY, MERKS, BUBBA, JEVON were beating in succession. And I was the guy who linked her for meals, drinks and lame ass sh*t like that. Then one day after I woke up from this nightmare and realised my rep was 6feet deep I decided to cut her out completely, thats when she started sending messages and calling but a nigga wasn't picking sh*t up.Dumb girls, more time the right guys for them are the guys they repeatedly hurt in the friend zone. But this girl always use to talk to me about wanting a relationship etc even after f*ck*ng 21 guys by the age of 19....f*ck herim still salty

friend_zone.jpglmfaoooooooooonah persistence.jpgthis image has POWERlmfaooooahpaguhagphasaglohgapgaaspghapsguhsaahgasohaoghoahsgoh sh*t boyon a real its easier just to forget about this chick and keep it moving the chance are in the next 9 months that same chick will be sending you texts saying hi by which time you would of forgot her and gettin ya d*ck sucked by a next chick i told you guys when it comes to links do it in BULK and dont focus on one.truss i bet you my set up in my sig that she will send you a text on christmas and new years if you ignore her.and then if you still got the same number by april she would of made contact with you as she is used to you being egs up in her batty and chasing her truss bare girls have a guy they go to for an emotional top up and right now your that guy.

friend_zone.jpglmfaoooooooooonah persistence.jpgthis image has POWERlmfaooooahpaguhagphasaglohgapgaaspghapsguhsaahgasohaoghoahsgoh sh*t boyon a real its easier just to forget about this chick and keep it moving the chance are in the next 9 months that same chick will be sending you texts saying hi by which time you would of forgot her and gettin ya d*ck sucked by a next chick i told you guys when it comes to links do it in BULK and dont focus on one.truss i bet you my set up in my sig that she will send you a text on christmas and new years if you ignore her.and then if you still got the same number by april she would of made contact with you as she is used to you being egs up in her batty and chasing her truss bare girls have a guy they go to for an emotional top up and right now your that guy.
real talk

last night moving to one thing like man like spoke to her and that and this is what she said:I've been thinking long and hard about me and you and i do belive that everything you said is true and that..but i cant see it working...i thinking wtf i was spitting hard game..its nuffin to do with you and i know that you would treat me like a princess and i know that you would make a lucky woman happy..deaded with this bar..continued with i know that could be me and wish that it could be but where i have known you for time now and to me your a close male friend that i have alot in common with and i love been around you.But i dont think I could see you and me together in a relationship..parredI thinking wow like spitting hard game been linking it for the past few months and that and she does thisdon't know if i can counter attack this man utd stylewho thinks its impossible..feedback would be welcome.
exact same situation happened to melinking one chick who had a manman dashed herso im next in line? lolnah she only goes and starts dating some next guy......I was like wtf and was thinking to myself so what about me thenthen she says to me im a nice guy blah blah I would be jelous if you was to get a next girl thats when I knew she wasnt serious but thing that smacks it and I knew that I wasnt feeling it fully anyway its not as if i wanted to wifey it so why try and force it...it was only my pride that hurtsso I said cool...my advice is that you should ask yourself do u really want this chick or is it just ur pride looking for a challenge....coz once u get this chick (and you will by the way) u dont want to be left thinking sh*t Im not even feeling it anyway lol
Yeap been there probably about 3/4 months ago with one, chick i'll never forget it man, after that i decided, take more chances, more risk, put my balls and pride and the line next time instead of buying some land in the friendship zone, kmt never again

Guest Tibbius
Move in for the kill directly, no f*ck*ng around.She's testing the waters.
moved for the kill allready that the wickdnessi have court soon..should i do it now or after my hearing
stop talkin about it like its a big deal.
truss, like say the whole forum dont know u used to get bullied by tony black and dem man your rep is tarnished
:D:D:D badded itmistrer, your in the friend zone now, the only way out is GHB, but she wont remember the event when she wakes up, either way your f*cked (well not litterally, and thats the prob)