dumbness

Mister Man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night moving to one thing like man like spoke to her and that and this is what she said:I've been thinking long and hard about me and you and i do belive that everything you said is true and that..but i cant see it working...i thinking wtf i was spitting hard game..its nuffin to do with you and i know that you would treat me like a princess and i know that you would make a lucky woman happy..deaded with this bar..continued with i know that could be me and wish that it could be but where i have known you for time now and to me your a close male friend that i have alot in common with and i love been around you.But i dont think I could see you and me together in a relationship..parredI thinking wow like spitting hard game been linking it for the past few months and that and she does thisdon't know if i can counter attack this man utd stylewho thinks its impossible..feedback would be welcome.
LMFAO linking you for months and NOW she decideds 'nah your just a friend' lmfaooBruv, start linking a next girl right under her nose. Preferably someone she knows who likes to talk, give her the slam and all dem ting der.She will NOT like this, because even if a woman dont want you, she DOES NOT want anyone else to have you. She will soon start to see you as more than a 'close male friend' because her pride will be hurt that you arent persuing her anymore.

friend_zone.jpglmfaoooooooooonah persistence.jpgthis image has POWERlmfaooooahpaguhagphasaglohgapgaaspghapsguhsaahgasohaoghoahsgoh sh*t boyon a real its easier just to forget about this chick and keep it moving the chance are in the next 9 months that same chick will be sending you texts saying hi by which time you would of forgot her and gettin ya d*ck sucked by a next chick i told you guys when it comes to links do it in BULK and dont focus on one.truss i bet you my set up in my sig that she will send you a text on christmas and new years if you ignore her.and then if you still got the same number by april she would of made contact with you as she is used to you being egs up in her batty and chasing her truss bare girls have a guy they go to for an emotional top up and right now your that guy.
co sign all this esp. the bits in bold, real talk right thereyou have gotta ask youself is it really worth the hassle now? i think you should have made your moves as soon as she said she had dumped her last man, now she's said her bit i dont think there will be any chance of making her see it from a differnt angle so best bet is to just llow the whole situation if you can, easyier said than done ofcourse..