Safest way to download singles....

Sunday Roast.

www.riaa.com
Know what, Bria Myles hips are too much, and not in a good way...
can't agree tbh.the hips to waist ratio is doing alot
It's TOO much though. Like, anything that can't be maintained when they hit their 40's, I can't f*cks with.She's gonna end up looking like a pretty Aretha Franklin by the time she hits 50.

Guest Ivan Drago
www.riaa.com
It's TOO much though. Like, anything that can't be maintained when they hit their 40's, I can't f*cks with.She's gonna end up looking like a pretty Aretha Franklin by the time she hits 50.
fam stop being gay

www.riaa.com
I couldn't give 2 hoots, what she looks like when she turns 40.it's about right now, and right about now,Bria >>>>

www.riaa.com
fam stop being gay
:lol: Shaddup, ya c*nt.
www.riaa.com
I dunno, I'm funny like that. I have a bit of a disdain for big body aka out of shape bitches. Bria needs to slim down ever so slightly. Her face>>>>>her bottom half TBHIt's TOO much though. Like, anything that can't be maintained when they hit their 40's, I can't f*cks with.She's gonna end up looking like a pretty Aretha Franklin by the time she hits 50.
I couldn't give 2 hoots, what she looks like when she turns 40.it's about right now, and right about now,Bria >>>>
I dunno, I'm funny like that. I have a bit of a disdain for big body aka out of shape bitches. Bria needs to slim down ever so slightly. Her face>>>>>her bottom half TBH

www.riaa.com
fam stop being gay
:lol: Shaddup, ya c*nt.
www.riaa.com
I dunno, I'm funny like that. I have a bit of a disdain for big body aka out of shape bitches. Bria needs to slim down ever so slightly. Her face>>>>>her bottom half TBHIt's TOO much though. Like, anything that can't be maintained when they hit their 40's, I can't f*cks with.She's gonna end up looking like a pretty Aretha Franklin by the time she hits 50.
I dunno, I'm funny like that. I have a bit of a disdain for big body aka out of shape bitches. Bria needs to slim down ever so slightly. Her face>>>>>her bottom half TBH
I guess this is more to your taste then.......fashion-skinny-webpic.jpgSMFH

I guess this is more to your taste then.......fashion-skinny-webpic.jpgSMFH
Don't be stupid. You had to be extreme didn't you...THIS is what I look for when I'm discussing 'thick'
vixens373-chelsea-aka-diznee.jpg

Twas a joke stillI think Bria's just fine how she is.Bria >> That cartoon character you just posted