Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

Welcome

To the soppy room.First topic is' date=' wo's in love?[/color']well its f*cking bait you are. only thing you poxy go on about lmfao

I heard that T's got a little thing going on with someone!I can't really say who though..............Oh alright then....I heard he got married to SK on the sly!Why do u think they do everything together?Cos they're in Lurve and Kavos is their honeymoon together!

I heard that T's got a little thing going on with someone!I can't really say who though..............Oh alright then....I heard he got married to SK on the sly!Why do u think they do everything together?Cos they're in Lurve and Kavos is their honeymoon together!
lmfaoi swear5 kayla like one of them 2 also

Is she the bird who was out for their leavin drink? An Likes T?Unless T was with some other little hussie? biggrin.gif

lmfaoi swear kayla like one of them 2 also
Shshshshshshhh what did i tell you!! biggrin.gif:D :shock:

oh well, it's out now!

lmfaoi swear kayla like one of them 2 also
Shshshshshshhh what did i tell you!! biggrin.gif:D :shock:
all these big mouthsand no i wasn't the one who went out for a drink with em

Alright, i apologize for making assumptions.Just outta interest - is your mum called cathy cos if she is then i know u.But she probably aint so I'm just makin assumptions again!

didn't think so.

I think i should'a talked over private messages to save a little face.

Does it have to be ON the station?hint hint.... :wink:

ANYWAYS LADIES WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE FITTEST DJ ON 993????????
That would be telling wouldn't it Lisa lol lol

3 things...1: rumble..bastard2: that was me bird at the leaving drink3: all the girls will tell u im the fittest DJ on 993 lmao :wink: