Sign in to follow this  
Guest LucaPiano

Women

Guest LucaPiano

Do you really breathe the righteous air of this planet to live out of a mans wallet and expect to be pamperd like the queens cheshire cat.grow up and make your own cash, f*ck*ng useless insects

Guest Ivan Drago
Do you really breathe the righteous air of this planet to live out of a mans wallet and expect to be pamperd like the queens cheshire cat.grow up and make your own cash, f*ck*ng useless insects
/thread

Guest LucaPiano

\UNLOCKPLEASE PRESS 1 TO CONTINUE THE THREADPLEASE PRESS 2 FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIESPLEASE PRESS 3 FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORTPLEASE PRESS 4 FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION\1WELCOME TO VIP2, MAD VYBEZ SPEAKING HOW MANY I HELP YOU

TBH, I don't know what type of girls you f*ck with, Luke. But most of the girls I know are on their game. They out there making their own money for the most part, however, they still are more than ready to accept lavish treatment from another dude.

Women are useless creatures that are too emotionally unstable to ever be a driving force in anything in the world except cooking and cleaning.

Guest LucaPiano
TBH, I don't know what type of girls you f*ck with, Luke. But most of the girls I know are on their game. They out there making their own money for the most part, however, they still are more than ready to accept lavish treatment from another dude.
bruff how do u know my name loololololol l . .

Guest DN Braund
capnsaveahoe.jpg

I'm about to link a chick that I think might be trying to get me to spend my hard earned money on her!Reeeeally not feelin it. PLUS the new pro JUST turned up at my house and I know I won't have time to play after. Seriously feeling like just blowing her off but she (by some fluke) knows 2 of my close female friends who will never let me hear the end of it.I have already postponed this drink twice.Should I go? Or cancel it? Meeting her at 8.

capnsaveahoe.jpg
:D

capnsaveahoe.jpg
:D Where in the above text does it imply I trick on bitches?

*Looks at online bank balance*I got my own money. Infact i think you will find it is the males who need to fix up.ABOUT.

*Looks at online bank balance*I got my own money. Infact i think you will find it is the males who need to fix up.ABOUT.
Let's go on a date. You and me. I'll be on time (give or take 30 minutes). We'll go halves. C'morn.

Guest Ivan Drago
WTFi thought /thread automaticaly locked threads
\UNLOCK
my bad

I dont even feel comfortable of a man pampering me like a queen.I'd rather work and save for my money and pamper myself, and feel good that i've worked for what i have and what i'm getting for myself. I am no way one of them dutty golddigging girls some of yous must know.Even tho right now I am not in the best of money and working situations, I still wouldn't expect any man to come to my rescue and 'pamper' me like a 'useless insect'.

Guest Logster
Loafers knows*hi fives*slashLEMAYO @ useless insectsjoke ting