Official MTV EUROPE MUSIC AWARDS 2008!

Steven

Yeah so for the MTV EMA best act ever category, hundreds and thousands of hobbits fromall over the internet all decided to put Rick Astley's name foward. So now Rick Astley is competing with Britney, Christina, U2, Green Day and Tokio Hotel for the best act ever.According to insiders, Astley is the heavy favourite to win cos all these people on the internet have been spam voting for him on the mtv ema website. TONIGHT WE COULD SEE THE RICK ROLLER HIMSELF WIN THE BEST ACT EVER!!! :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just poppin my tags on my suit that I picked up 2day. rollin down there just now. The VIP after party is gonna be serious!!!The ends are goin crazy for their £15 tickets to see trevor nelson at some rebore after party feat sway, estelle & Craig David. Heard it sold out the 1st day. :arrow: f*ck that it alls about the label hooking you up with wrist bands to get in the £1800 a ticket proper after party at the Albert docks! <_<

Just poppin my tags on my suit that I picked up 2day. rollin down there just now. The VIP after party is gonna be serious!!!The ends are goin crazy for their £15 tickets to see trevor nelson at some rebore after party feat sway, estelle & Craig David. Heard it sold out the 1st day. :arrow: f*ck that it alls about the label hooking you up with wrist bands to get in the £1800 a ticket proper after party at the Albert docks! <_<
Oh dear my friend. Can't believe they've got you too. Step away Zeke lol.Did you hear Kanye was in the barbers on Smithdown today lmao?

Oh dear my friend. Can't believe they've got you too. Step away Zeke lol.Did you hear Kanye was in the barbers on Smithdown today lmao?
Nah they aint got me :lol: Would you turn down free tickets? Its free drinks and sh*t all night. Come on you know Im all about networking! Nah I didnt hear about Kanye, heard I few mans talkin some ambush sh*t and relieving certain celebs of their belongings. trust scousers!You back in Pool 2nite?

Yeahh, a mate got some VIP tickets - offered me one but i got other stuff to doSwear, i wasnt happy..wanted to goYou know of any decent afterpartys for tonight that aint gonna need tickets Zeke?
TBH I think all the ones that are bein hosted by celebs are sold/booked out!MEET, CUBE & MOOD will have so so ones but they'll be RAMMED!!CARLING ACADEMY (trevir Nelson and them) has been sold out from Monday apparently.heard Jay Z & beyonce have hired out Pan America and its free entry with the wristbands, heard J-Lo has got Mosquito heard Diddy had Alma de Cuba but its £800 entry fee.loads of rumors flyin around. heard 50 cent got his hair cut in my local barbers on Grandby Street in Toxteth, lol. I dunno tho.

lol these man carry barbers with them. y they gonna come to some run down ends ting for a trim knowin they are targets.lol
I didnt say he got his hair cut, just said he went there. Kens barbers is legendary in the hood. John barnes and them man been goin there since the 80's lol. Nuff black UK celebs been there too.Plus last time DJ Whoo Kid came to Pool he went there so maybe he told 50 about it, lolI dunno like I said there are a bag of rumours about.

lol these man carry barbers with them. y they gonna come to some run down ends ting for a trim knowin they are targets.lol
I didnt say he got his hair cut, just said he went there. Kens barbers is legendary in the hood. John barnes and them man been goin there since the 80's lol. Nuff black UK celebs been there too.Plus last time DJ Whoo Kid came to Pool he went there so maybe he told 50 about it, lolI dunno like I said there are a bag of rumours about.
lol at puttin john barnes or even uk celebs on the same level as international mega stars. bt ok.
I didnt put em on the same level, lol. Guess you didnt detect the scarcasm, but hey. No hard feelings, I doubt he was there anyway. Like I said its all rumors and hearsay.

Nah they aint got me :lol: Would you turn down free tickets? Its free drinks and sh*t all night. Come on you know Im all about networking! Nah I didnt hear about Kanye, heard I few mans talkin some ambush sh*t and relieving certain celebs of their belongings. trust scousers!You back in Pool 2nite?
No you know me, I wouldn't turn down free tickets for a good night but it's just pissing me off, pure hype about Trevor bloody Nelson lol. You'll be able to do your networking tonight. Albert dock won't know what's hit it lol. No am I f*ck back home for that, like I'd travel all the way home for that Zeke come on lol!!It's ridiculous to think of all them people in the Albert Dock at the same time though half the musical A List celebs could be wiped out if some nutter decided to launch a terrorist attack lol. Any good freebees I'll have some pls thanks!!

No you know me, I wouldn't turn down free tickets for a good night but it's just pissing me off, pure hype about Trevor bloody Nelson lol. You'll be able to do your networking tonight. Albert dock won't know what's hit it lol. No am I f*ck back home for that, like I'd travel all the way home for that Zeke come on lol!!It's ridiculous to think of all them people in the Albert Dock at the same time though half the musical A List celebs could be wiped out if some nutter decided to launch a terrorist attack lol. Any good freebees I'll have some pls thanks!!
lol innit. People are goin like say Diddy is just gonna be walking around with no security and ting