Arsenal v Manchester United, Saturday 8th November, KO 12:45pm, Live on Sky Sports 1

TF S4DK

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fukin great result.. the amount of chances we created was sick, just ashame we had that inbred c*nt Bendtner up front who couldnt capitalise, Big up super sam coming into his own. Also i dont want to hear Andy Gray commentate on an arsenal game again his biased towards United actually infuriated me the fat alcoholic scottish c*nt.

Fukin great result.. the amount of chances we created was sick, just ashame we had that inbred c*nt Bendtner up front who couldnt capitalise, Big up super sam coming into his own. Also i dont want to hear Andy Gray commentate on an arsenal game again his biased towards United actually infuriated me the fat alcoholic scottish c*nt.
Your not serious, Andy's a bait Gooner on the low...

Come on you gooooooooooners.Went to the game today,i have never felt more like a football hooligan in my life.
Ah Lie!I lost my voice, was going nuts & the section I was in (Lower Tier, Orange Quad) had them hardcore fans who NEVER sit down & NEVER shut up. If only the whole stadium was like that.Best game I've been too for a while.Performance wasn't perfect but we deserved the win.

Lol i take it thats some some sort of sarcasm.

Lol i take it thats some some sort of sarcasm.
You take wrong.