Sign in to follow this  
Steven

How do you become a games developer?

PM REVS.

Not too sure. Seen a games designing course at Huddersfield Uni though. So guessing you have to get a degree.

i think a degree is a good ideathere are occasionally game development jobs advertisedif you search the net and find any, that will give you an idea of what skills they look foras far as i know its basically alot of VECTOR MATHS

when you say games developer what do you specifically mean..........................................?if ya mean like designing them id imagine good knowledge of certain programmes like maya and 3d max and being willing to do some voluntary work to put on ya cv.go look on some job vacancies and see what they lookin for and then go look at courses and see what they offer.

Theres a Video Games course at Salford Uni aswell, they started it when i was 18 which made me kinda pissed i didn't stick out College and get my Advanced Art Course i was doing. Would of put me in a position to go straight into that. Such is Life

if you are serious then pm me and i'll tell you the routes of some peoples way into the industry