Sign in to follow this  
Frank White

religion being the biggest cockblock

or one of the biggesttopic is mainly for the mandemdunno if dis still happens for u older lot but memba bak in the day wen ur link or chik wud suddenly change her tune n be like - i dont think we should do this anymore. i wanna save myself until im marriedor some bullshit like dathow would u react - what did u do?share some storiesmy main link just droppd dis to me on the fone - either shes bein serious which ok i will support dat and move on or shes f*ckin some nxt guy which if i find out ill beat her up and do a ting wit her all her bredrins one by one lolGIRLS - wot do u fink have any of u ever done dis or know any1 who has?

Never happened to me to be honest, and I went to a Catholic school.If she's being serious then you should respect that and if you actually like her then stay with her and in time she'll probably feel comfortable enough with you anyway.PS Isn't there a room for this sort of stuff?

Religion Nah but race oh Boy! Hows girl gonna turn man down then go off wit some golloum looking like white boy, I just parred my self didnt I?
real talk

Religion Nah but race oh Boy! Hows girl gonna turn man down then go off wit some golloum looking like white boy, I just parred my self didnt I?
real talk
LOL

or one of the biggesttopic is mainly for the mandemdunno if dis still happens for u older lot but memba bak in the day wen ur link or chik wud suddenly change her tune n be like - i dont think we should do this anymore. i wanna save myself until im marriedor some bullshit like dathow would u react - what did u do?share some storiesmy main link just droppd dis to me on the fone - either shes bein serious which ok i will support dat and move on or shes f*ckin some nxt guy which if i find out ill beat her up and do a ting wit her all her bredrins one by one lolGIRLS - wot do u fink have any of u ever done dis or know any1 who has?
Aint heard this since '03 times

Never happened to me.But I can see this happening at some point.

Guest Ivan Drago

hahahaha this has happened to medidnt stick by her word though

Guest TimeBomb

Thats the point onf religion, to keep the morals and values high, so yes it is the biggest cockblock and it should be.