religion being the biggest cockblock

Frank White

or one of the biggesttopic is mainly for the mandemdunno if dis still happens for u older lot but memba bak in the day wen ur link or chik wud suddenly change her tune n be like - i dont think we should do this anymore. i wanna save myself until im marriedor some bullshit like dathow would u react - what did u do?share some storiesmy main link just droppd dis to me on the fone - either shes bein serious which ok i will support dat and move on or shes f*ckin some nxt guy which if i find out ill beat her up and do a ting wit her all her bredrins one by one lolGIRLS - wot do u fink have any of u ever done dis or know any1 who has?

or one of the biggesttopic is mainly for the mandemdunno if dis still happens for u older lot but memba bak in the day wen ur link or chik wud suddenly change her tune n be like - i dont think we should do this anymore. i wanna save myself until im marriedor some bullshit like dathow would u react - what did u do?share some storiesmy main link just droppd dis to me on the fone - either shes bein serious which ok i will support dat and move on or shes f*ckin some nxt guy which if i find out ill beat her up and do a ting wit her all her bredrins one by one lolGIRLS - wot do u fink have any of u ever done dis or know any1 who has?
Aint heard this since '03 times