Geeneus: Volumes: One

Guest Sorter.

Guest Sorter.
http://www.ukrecordshop.com/item/geeneus-volume-one.htmlHot on the heels of I Love Dubstep, Rinse present the first collection of Funky available anywhere for retail. Step into the future with Volumes, the brand new series from Geeneus. This first edition sees Geeneus introduce Funky, the UK's freshest underground dance movement, to the masses. This double disc CD features 9 exclusive Geeneus productions, with Disc 2 being a bonus House & Funky club mix featuring all the current club hits and new productions exclusive to this release. The unusual format of this release specifically reflects the demands of the Funky scene's core audience; in the sense that the DJ's play predominantly off CD's and there are an abundance of free DJ mix CD's given away at the club nights. Also there is a double pack vinyl to accommodate vinyl fans and features Geeneus' Remix of Benga & Coki's hit single Night on vinyl for the first time and features club smash singles As I, Emotions and Yellowtail, the first time these in demand tracks have appeared as full mixes. With unrivalled success as producer / DJ from Grime, Dubstep and Funky, Geeneus spearheads a vanguard of producers who unwittingly break the segregation found in each of the genres. Introducing music reminiscent of Afro House to a new generation who have little idea who Masters At Work or Fela Kuti are, Geeneus himself confesses that other than Dennis Ferrer, he looks no further than his peers for inspiration. Yet with the production value he has developed over the years you'd be forgiven for thinking he's studied the super producers of old. This ability to transcend genres is further underlined with his remix of Benga & Coki's Night which has been adopted by the Dubstep, Grime and Funky scenes with equal gusto.As a long time contributor to Rinse FM, from the tender age of 15, Geeneus has consistently been at the forefront of the British underground dance scene. Rinsing Jungle with childhood spars Wiley and Slimzee, forming one of the most respected and successful garage crews, Pay As You Go Cartel and nurturing British pirate culture music as it twisted and turned through Jungle, Garage, Grime, Bassline and Dubstep with the now world revered Rinse FM. Renowned for his A&R and programming vision, Geeneus has been instrumental to the careers of artists including Dizzee Rascal, Skream, Plastician, Kode 9 and Boy Better Know giving them a platform from which to reach a mainstream audience.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM PLEASE REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW AND YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASETrack Listing CD 1 UNMIXED1 - Into The Future2 - Yellowtail3 - As I ( ft Katy B )4 - Make Me5 - Saturday ( ft Amy Bullman )6 - Night ( Geeneus Remix )7 - Piece of Heaven8 - Emotions ( ft Nikki S )9 - Out Of The FutureCD 2 - BONUS MIXED CD1 - Thommy Davis - Mars Needs Women ( Spen & Thommy Mix )2 - Crazi Cousinz - Bongo Jam3 - Underground Collective - Jesus Creates Sound4 - Donaeo - Devil In A Blue Dress5 - Suges - We Belong To The Night6 - Fingaprint - Night Time In July7 - Zinc - Fatima Track8 - Arvark - Well Well Well9 - Perempay & Dee ft Katie Pearl - In The Air10- Geeneus - In To The Future11- The Dream Sellers - Do it Better12- Sucredanny Tejada13- Naughty - Quicktime VIP14- Kentphonic - Sunday Showers15- Geeneus - Yellowtail16- Naughty - Fire Power17- Roska - Feline18- Ralf Gum & Monique Bingham - Kissing Strangers19- Plash & Friends - Revolution Solution20- Mescal Kid - Majic21- Crazi Cousinz & Kyla - Do You Mind22- Hard House Banton - Sirens23- Hard House Banton - Sirens ( Geeneus Remix )24- MA1 ft Simone - Give It Up25- Fingaprint - Signed & Sealed26- JoVonn- Banger27- Geeneus & Zinc - Emotions28- G Fam S - Frontline29- GrandHigh Priest - Mixdown30- Amel Larrieux - 4 Real31- Geeneus & Katy B - As ILooks Sick TBH

• 3 weeks later...

got this cd through my door saturday morning as i was stepping out.....and i gotta say......THIS CD IS ON POINT!I drove from Lewisham to Hertfordshire to Wood Green back to Lewisham and these cds did not leave the cd player!!!!There is a reason for calling him GEENEUS!For £10 this is a definate MUST!!!Levels have defo gone up!!!Big up Geeneus(finally have yellow tail in my life ahaha)

Need this in my lifePissed i dont have the money to buy stuff for myself at the minute thoughAlso, for the vinyl heads theres a double lp of this out aswell: has got As I, Into The Future, Yellow Tail and Night (Geeneus remix)
yeah, gonna guy buy this in a minute