Geeneus: Volumes: One

Guest Sorter.

He's nearly finished Volumes 2 loooooolGee is on some crack boy
They all gonna be Funky on vol 2 again?This CD is sick, pickin up a copy tomorrow from hmv like..vol 2 should be good if all the tunes are fresh like faze said, these are quite dated but still bigOnly thing i dont know why he done was put on the Night Remix which was released with Night & Emotions which was out on vinyl time ago

• 3 weeks later...

First time ive locked into Rinse for House/Funky for a long time (dont know who the dj is though) and just played a new Geeneus song, tune was BIGI swear he makes some proffessional, real nice House music, them type of tunes you hear gettin blazed in Ibiza and that by the big boysVery versatile producer imoSaying that though, alot of the House thats been played on this show has been like this - some promising stuff about

First time ive locked into Rinse for House/Funky for a long time (dont know who the dj is though) and just played a new Geeneus song, tune was BIGI swear he makes some proffessional, real nice House music, them type of tunes you hear gettin blazed in Ibiza and that by the big boysVery versatile producer imoSaying that though, alot of the House thats been played on this show has been like this - some promising stuff about
This.Was talking to my friend about this, i believe its down to his selection of sounds and his mixdowns.