Sign in to follow this  
2deal2

Never Die Alone (DMX movie) - C4 - 2.40 AM (!)

Never Die Alone (DMX movie) - C4 - 2.40 AM (!) Rapper DMX plays King David, a drug-dealer who uses a mix of heroin and violence to get his way with women and fellow hoods alike. This is a real greazy movie, X corrupts every one around him. Bare death and drugs.The%20Flick%20Chicks%20Movie%20Reviews%20critics%20Never%20Die%20Alone%202.jpg She's pretty now... but by the end of the movie...photo_09_hires.jpgMichael Ealy (Barbershop 1 and 2)

will wrap up my cw then watch this. dmx used to be f*ck*ng grimey was listening to it's dark & hell is hot the other day.

will wrap up my cw then watch this. dmx used to be f*ck*ng grimey was listening to it's dark & hell is hot the other day.
Sickest DMX album aboutThread got me listening through the discography again

LOL dem anti social times there.Got this on DVD somewhereStory line is pie as usual for Mr X. Made me cringe the way he turned that peng ting to a crackhead.Ohh yeah and that dudes sister that got killed is nice as well.. Any one know her name?

whos that chick in the first pic.. i swear thats the sexy ting.. The way i would smash her would be different if its the one im thinking about.She was in ermm... some program called love inc and she was flex's sista in one on one.Think she was in the video for Rubben Studdard - Sorry aswell.

WOWWWWWWWWWHIS HEAD GOT BLASTED....ACTUALLY BLASTED INTO SMITHEREENSARGHH MAN SHOTTIED HIS GIRL INA WAY.NAH THATS VIOLATION.But true say he told him to go dere get the p and leave.. don't hold no personal grudges and pride got the better of man.. and this is the consequence.

Dont remember DMX gettin dead this early..
same...although I know I've seen the film.mauybe it's one of those "three weeks earlier" films
Here we go,,,,,