The yout dem

SLEAZE BALL

A teenager is to serve at least seven years for attempted murder after stabbing a boy in the head._45065478_e37e0b7b-e112-46ee-89b6-f247b6e5117d.jpg Yassin Elmansouri, 17, from south London, stabbed the boy, 16, during a failed street robbery near a bus stop in south London in November 2007. The boy was taken to hospital with the knife still stuck in his forehead. Elmansouri can be considered for parole after seven years. A further seven years for two counts of grievous bodily harm will run concurrently. Elmansouri tried to rob the attempted murder victim, who has only been named as Ahmed, of his mobile phone with two others outside Tesco on Old Kent Road on 28 November last year. Two of Ahmed's friends tried to stop the attackers but were also stabbed. One suffered a chest wound and another minor injuries to the shoulder. Both have now recovered. Elmansouri dropped his hat at the scene and his mobile phone which were later recovered. He was identified a few days later and arrested on 1 December at his home address. The victim who was stabbed in the head, said: "The injury has slowed me down in terms of my reactions when I am asked to perform sudden movements. "I am not able to play sport, or run around as I could before. "This has added to my frustration as I knew before the attack how able and sporty I was. "I will no doubt have to live with this for the rest of my life." Det Ch Insp Dave Ainscough of Southwark Police said: "No-one hearing details of this case could fail to be horrified by the fact that one young man stabbed three boys over a mobile phone. "Because he was carrying a knife, he used it and in his frenzy he stabbed one boy so hard that it was embedded in his skull and the handle came away as he tried to withdraw the knife."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7713473.stm
All I can say is WOW

Guest Ivan Drago
knife in the brain knife in the brainanother yout gets a knife in the brain
and again...
knife in the brain knife in the brainanother yout gets a knife in the braincould have been avoided if he stayed at home instead of going outside with that chain

A teenager is to serve at least seven years for attempted murder after stabbing a boy in the head._45065478_e37e0b7b-e112-46ee-89b6-f247b6e5117d.jpg Yassin Elmansouri, 17, from south London, stabbed the boy, 16, during a failed street robbery near a bus stop in south London in November 2007. The boy was taken to hospital with the knife still stuck in his forehead. Elmansouri can be considered for parole after seven years. A further seven years for two counts of grievous bodily harm will run concurrently. Elmansouri tried to rob the attempted murder victim, who has only been named as Ahmed, of his mobile phone with two others outside Tesco on Old Kent Road on 28 November last year. Two of Ahmed's friends tried to stop the attackers but were also stabbed. One suffered a chest wound and another minor injuries to the shoulder. Both have now recovered. Elmansouri dropped his hat at the scene and his mobile phone which were later recovered. He was identified a few days later and arrested on 1 December at his home address. The victim who was stabbed in the head, said: "The injury has slowed me down in terms of my reactions when I am asked to perform sudden movements. "I am not able to play sport, or run around as I could before. "This has added to my frustration as I knew before the attack how able and sporty I was. "I will no doubt have to live with this for the rest of my life." Det Ch Insp Dave Ainscough of Southwark Police said: "No-one hearing details of this case could fail to be horrified by the fact that one young man stabbed three boys over a mobile phone. "Because he was carrying a knife, he used it and in his frenzy he stabbed one boy so hard that it was embedded in his skull and the handle came away as he tried to withdraw the knife."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7713473.stm
All I can say is WOW

FFS