Sign in to follow this  
Gambino

Killzone 2 Beta

checked all 3 accounts.....nada.*not all the invites have been sent out tho*

My boy is over hyping this game, sayin theres a few slight things he don't like about it but it should easily be the best PS3 game for him, said it's the best graphics he's ever seen aswell............... I need to play it myself to see if he's chatting that birdseye potato waffle.

Amazing graphics. My Lead's mate worked on the game and said gameplay was pretty much on rails though and nothing exceptional.

My boy is over hyping this game, sayin theres a few slight things he don't like about it but it should easily be the best PS3 game for him, said it's the best graphics he's ever seen aswell............... I need to play it myself to see if he's chatting that birdseye potato waffle.
Depends on what's he's played tbh. :lol:

It doesn't look that Amazing from videos and pictures. Would it really look that much better than a game like Metal Gear Solid aswell? Anyone seen that crysis game on PC, Sick graphics.

You either received a random email from Sonyor you were one of the select few who got an invite for downloading the KZ2 theme that went on the store