Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

New Soulja boy dance

00:53 - 00:57 will be used in the dance.looks like the arab money / bhangra twist the lightbulb pet the dog dance with some black funk injected.

No wonder these people are so illiterate.Soulja boy seriously did singlehandedly kill hip hop.
kill hiphop..250 g achievementthe ED mandem know

No wonder these people are so illiterate.Soulja boy seriously did singlehandedly kill hip hop.
nah he didnt, hip hop is more than just the bait names. he isnt worthy of killin it.he just did an easy to follow dance on a decent beat and thought he could make a carear on that. only people who would follow would be sheep, his music is overly sh*t.it makes me cringe to think i actually did that dance on a dancefloor.

Soulja Boys existance>>>>>>>>>>>>Any of yoursStop hatingYoung nerguhWith moneyBe happy for hiimWould you rather he was ranting and raving about bussing his gun??Or worse standing next to a pissy block talking sh*t while smoking a newport?DISCLAIMER:- Logers is exempt from judgement

00:53 - 00:57 will be used in the dance.looks like the arab money / bhangra twist the lightbulb pet the dog dance with some black funk injected.
already recruitin to drop this at the discoRRRRRR UUUUU DUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM

one of the most fantastic things ever to grace hiphop
err
look just trust me ye its doing alot for hiphop right nowthis is what dizzie was talking about... THIS embraced barack obama to be the presidentye