Too many new games!

jcee

me right nowmidnight club laand mercenaries 2obviously the classics like halo and rainbow six 2 are also being rinsed as well as a few like burnout paradisenew games that will be got in the comin weekscod5 gears 2 (on route to me now)spidermancommand and conquer red alert 3i aint really caring bout anything else ill just wait til they get old and get a preowned copy no point is really getting more than the last 4 games tbh most of us work or study or both you wouldnt have the time to play any more than that so its a waste of money right now may as well wait til ya got the time ad the price goes down.but for the sake of being SOCIAL AND IN THE LOOP WITH THE MANDEMcod5 and gears 2 is a MUST.

just get one at a timebuy one, complete it, get a next one etcthey will have gone down in price that way too
How the hells that rotation ever gonna work?More game that you want would still be comin out no???
Initsome serious back log + missin out on some off the hype u will end up skippin some games

Nah your crazy, the way you can get left behind by not gettin a game at launch is nuts.The way I was one of the horsemen in the first few months of halo 3 was the sh*t, all because I waited in line.Gettin owned at a game cos you got it late is not the way things should be
real talk when u buy late ur always playin keep up

Its totally f*ck alie. Hows man supposed to eat and get the games he wants... .... I want Gears 2, Mirrors Edge, Midnight Club LA, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Portals: Still alive, Resisance 2.Guess its a bread and water ting this month lol
have to go old school and start swapping games fam im getting spider man off shotgun duppy this weekend in exchange for midnight club im doing that cos the wife has midnight club too so when she has it that means i have it.play it like that(at present i dont have any game you want btw but then if shotgun duppy has it that means you have it i would imagine)

Spiderman is sh*t rarther keep midnight
disagree and i wanna complete it this weekend (new spiderman) and its not for good its just a weekend ting shotgun duppy has my midnight club that means davicious has itwhile i play midnight else where.
Its a brilliant strategy till someone f*cks up someone elses disk or loses it.Don12007 has my damn Gears of War (The 1st one) somewhere in his house but can he find it? f*ck no!

disagree and i wanna complete it this weekend (new spiderman) and its not for good its just a weekend ting shotgun duppy has my midnight club that means davicious has itwhile i play midnight else where.
Its a brilliant strategy till someone f*cks up someone elses disk or loses it.Don12007 has my damn Gears of War (The 1st one) somewhere in his house but can he find it? f*ck no!
THE SHOTGUN FAMILY have more respect than that and you know it my disks are safe with people in my shotgun regiment and so are yours.judging from what you told me about don (we wont go there) its not suprising ive seen his yard fam

THE SHOTGUN FAMILY have more respect than that and you know it my disks are safe with people in my shotgun regiment and so are yours.judging from what you told me about don (we wont go there) its not suprising ive seen his yard fam
True but the waste excuse he used, about cant find it <_< Theres no where to lose it the place is so f*ckin small, You drop something in his bathroom and you can reach for it in his living room.He reckons hes gonna get me another copy but I wont hold my breathe