Jodie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
i hate the way fat people get bigged up tholike when u see a fat woman wearin tight clothes an sh*tan someone goes 'well, shes happy with herself, u gta give her that'dont have to give her nuffin shes a fat bastardthen u get fat people tryin to cuss skinny people chattin all kinda sh*t, an everyone wanna jump on the bandwagon(this goin slightly away from the thread)
ur skinny innit?i felt the rage. did a fat girl sass talk u?
shes right doetheyre both equally as bad

c/s smaddy. i hate it when i get fat f*ckers saying to me "oh ur vegetarian? that aint good for you" and they're verging on obese.
'u dont eat much do u'only sayin that, cos thats what they wish, they wish that the only reason im slim is cos 'i dont eat much'never mind the fact im not a glutonous (sp) over craven human being

c/s smaddy. i hate it when i get fat f*ckers saying to me "oh ur vegetarian? that aint good for you" and they're verging on obese.
'u dont eat much do u'only sayin that, cos thats what they wish, they wish that the only reason im slim is cos 'i dont eat much'never mind the fact im not a glutonous (sp) over craven human being
:lol:

Smaddy wat size are you?
6/8
Im 8/10Well really 8 cus I like my clothes fitted, dnt really like it loose.Also, hate it when I go shopping and all the 8s are gone.
yh i duno if they jus make more big girl sizes on the rack or whatgo in there see something nice, an jus pure 14 14 14 :angry:
you girls should eat8 you knowyou arent 12 years old anymore
smh

Guest DN Braund

hw the f*ck do u man know ur girls sizes n thative never in my life known any of any female ive ever knownits jus never come upnt that id know what the different sizes mean either

hw the f*ck do u man know ur girls sizes n thative never in my life known any of any female ive ever knownits jus never come upnt that id know what the different sizes mean either
alie
you will, unfortunately at some point in ur lives, have to buy garments for a female, knowing her size is crucial, otherwise she will not be impressed by the size 18 dress u got for her, for her birthday

alie
you will, unfortunately at some point in ur lives, have to buy garments for a female, knowing her size is crucial, otherwise she will not be impressed by the size 18 dress u got for her, for her birthday
Just tell her to grown in to it., followed with her 2nd present - a KFC bucket."get started.""fatty"

Smaddy wat size are you?
6/8
Im 8/10Well really 8 cus I like my clothes fitted, dnt really like it loose.Also, hate it when I go shopping and all the 8s are gone.
yh i duno if they jus make more big girl sizes on the rack or whatgo in there see something nice, an jus pure 14 14 14 :angry:
Ahhhh Smaddy theres this NICE leather jacket from New Look that I wanted 2 get when I went Westfields. They only had 6, 14 n 18 I was like :angry: . I had to just get leather gloves to soften the blow. I would of settled for a 10 or 12 aswell. Pissed
my body mass index is A O Kim the right weight for my height
Same here. I ain't gonna over eat just because in someone elses eyes i'm presumed as skeletal. Plus, I eat wayyyyy to much as it is. I'm always eating when i'm not hungry

alie
LMFAOOh my gosh. I'm imagining that scenario in my head now, jokes.What size is she?