Sign in to follow this  
Killa

Decent Gym Routine

Found this Gym routine on Bodybuilding forums and it seems pretty decent. At the moment just hittin gym 3 times a week and loosely stickin to a routine solely concetratin on benchin and back work outs.Gonna start this routine on monday and hopefully it will help me gain some muscle. also gonna fit this in with boxin 2 nights a week.I was unsure on how to do some of the exercises so i just looed them up on youtube.https://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1807367Enjoy!!!

how much of what that guy in the link was saying is really true,get so much info on how log to rest in between sets and its always differentrest 30 seconds btw

had 2 mins rest between setsgot alot more outa my session today
2 mins is rather a lot tho?

had 2 mins rest between setsgot alot more outa my session today
2 mins is rather a lot tho?
does too long have bad affects on gains
dunno really, if at the end of ur set u feel like you've fully worked ur muscles then i guess not. there's no right and wrong.

some bodybuilders take 4mins rest. thats cos they know its the best amt of time to get the max out of each rep. if u do 2-3mins rest between reps, and then finish off on 1 or two sets of light weights doing up to 10-12 reps..its called pre-exhaust, this gets every fibre working & is great for gaining mass