Sign in to follow this  
Mic Man

The 'Who would win in a fight' Thread

Not sure if its been done before, but who from vip2 would you like to see in a fight? And who would win?Personally, i would like to see:J Lovely Vs Jodie -- Personally think Jodie would get beat to within an inch of her life, with J Lovely come out with nothing more than a scratchGoliath Vs Bedroom Bully -- Tall Vs Heavy Weight.. would be a battle of heavy blows, but i think Goliath would come out on topMike Kane Vs PennyTraitor -- Mike Kane to take the fall in the first roundNumero 001 Vs Thun -- Politicians/Conspiracy Theories aint fighters, so Numero easy victory.. possibly drawing for a machete as well. :lol: All fun and games- add yours

Lucarelli vs AfgoonLucarelli says "i don't wanna fight" Afgoon verbally rips into him before dishing out a backhand. Cue Lucarelli's transformation into the Hulk. Afgoon gets beat.

Guest Logster
Dn't underestimate mike kane.... he has the iron fist wrapped in the velvet glove.
LOL

Lucarelli vs AfgoonLucarelli says "i don't wanna fight" Afgoon verbally rips into him before dishing out a backhand. Cue Lucarelli's transformation into the Hulk. Afgoon gets beat.
them unexpected ones there :lol: Also J Lovely, i can tell ur one of them ones that wont fight up until the point where ur backed into a corner with no other choice. Then your instinct takes over.. hence why jodie is left in a gutter with blood streaming from her bottom lip

Guest Ivan Drago
J Lovely Vs Jodie Goliath Vs Bedroom Bully Mike Kane Vs PennyTraitor Numero 001 Vs Thun
J lovely - Jodie looks fragile and jlovely would maybe snap her neck like sugar caneGoli - BB looks like he'd have circles ran round him.PT - PT has TWO guns. snmlol at the last one...up pics so we can judge.j lovely vs mike kaneceazy vs kuriouswavaki vs kurious

J Lovely Vs Jodie Goliath Vs Bedroom Bully Mike Kane Vs PennyTraitor Numero 001 Vs Thun
J lovely - Jodie looks fragile and jlovely would maybe snap her neck like sugar caneGoli - BB looks like he'd have circles ran round him.PT - PT has TWO guns. snmlol at the last one...up pics so we can judge.j lovely vs mike kaneceazy vs kuriouswavaki vs kurious
lol

Kurious would murk anyone on the forum, she is TONK.In fact, she would win a vip2 30 man battle royal (no hype)

Guest Ivan Drago

lol @ jloveIts deep how this topic is going to turnoutbe back later though

Guest Logster
Logers would lose vs anyone.
Oh yeah?Margate pier today Four oclock.Bring your stick (of rock)

nah nah i got a bad back at the mo, i would tho, honest.

Kurious Ceazy would be a good fight.
That sure would be bloodshed....and tht wudnt even be a conventional fight either. Sme NXT kinna tactics would b goin on.

Guest Logster
nah nah i got a bad back at the mo, i would tho, honest.
LOL.You don't want none.

Guest Logster
David Vs Ashman
David would duppy with the 'knee to the heart' manouvre. SNM.