Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

Barbers topic 5687867869

my standard one is gone awol no one knows where he wenttried 6 different barbers since and everyone is worse than the othernow I got some Micheal Essien hairline starts in the center of my head im fuming didnt pay the c*nt his moneysomeone tell me a cat thats sick haircutting wise because this isnt life i dont want to have to rock the picky hair for the rest of the yearsafearea is no problem unless its some f*ckery like in east or south cant travel that far

I'm waiting for my barber to call me.That sort of VIP treatment is what is making him stick the middle finger up to the taxman.
:mellow: Nucca still aint hollered I'm getting impatient.

u need to tell them specifcally how u want it cutsome traniiee cut my hair last week and its bless
i do man dont listensome nigerian jibber jabbersmh_____>>>>african barbers

African barbers are woefully swag.Have you looking like Balrog.
lol @ thisbig joes>>__
u need to tell them specifcally how u want it cutsome traniiee cut my hair last week and its bless
saw a rookie cuttin hair yesterday, on some brain surgery tip giving guys hexagon shape ups.

alsoman bored up my head piece bare shank lineslike he took a piece of glass and just decided to make an outline so he can play hopscotch or suttinsome c*nt

some barbours are jelous of my looks thosome try to lower my ratings aswell
truest tingsjust my hair is coolie dont hate

Same ting happened to Mr.Lovely....his barber got deported looooool
Moe Betta Cutz?Go to Choice/Touch up palace. Have no idea if it is good but there is always tons of people in there. I can only take this is a good sign.

my standard one is gone awol no one knows where he wenttried 6 different barbers since and everyone is worse than the othernow I got some Micheal Essien hairline starts in the center of my head im fuming didnt pay the c*nt his moneysomeone tell me a cat thats sick haircutting wise because this isnt life i dont want to have to rock the picky hair for the rest of the yearsafearea is no problem unless its some f*ckery like in east or south cant travel that far

@ InfamousSlick Barber Shop545, Harrow Rd, London, W10 4RHTel: 020 8964 9458 Let Trini trim you or Pecky if he ever returns