Barbers topic 5687867869

Kaiser

my standard one is gone awol no one knows where he wenttried 6 different barbers since and everyone is worse than the othernow I got some Micheal Essien hairline starts in the center of my head im fuming didnt pay the c*nt his moneysomeone tell me a cat thats sick haircutting wise because this isnt life i dont want to have to rock the picky hair for the rest of the yearsafearea is no problem unless its some f*ckery like in east or south cant travel that far

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

African barbers are woefully swag.Have you looking like Balrog.
lol @ thisbig joes>>__
u need to tell them specifcally how u want it cutsome traniiee cut my hair last week and its bless
saw a rookie cuttin hair yesterday, on some brain surgery tip giving guys hexagon shape ups.

my standard one is gone awol no one knows where he wenttried 6 different barbers since and everyone is worse than the othernow I got some Micheal Essien hairline starts in the center of my head im fuming didnt pay the c*nt his moneysomeone tell me a cat thats sick haircutting wise because this isnt life i dont want to have to rock the picky hair for the rest of the yearsafearea is no problem unless its some f*ckery like in east or south cant travel that far