this whole girl/race thing

adjhasfdb

right the whole girl/race and attractiveness thing has been going for a while nowa couple man are doing this ting completely wrong according to how i see itnow typically black girls and white girls can range from ugly to beautiful but it may not necessarily be fair to link the two on the same scale off attractivenessi have chosen to employ scales for this method however as you will note they are uneven...now from my perspective the two scales when placed next to each other look like thisBLACK GIRL SCALE |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|UGLY to STUNNINGWHITE GIRL SCALE |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|UGLY to STUNNINGwhat this basically means is that to me, when judging a girls beauty, i look at them in terms of their colour and not in comparison to every girlobviously a black girl is expected to have batty and breast so if they dont they lose points straight away. a white girl however is not expected to have batty and breasts so you cant compare the two saying why doesnt *insert white girl here* have this because it doesnt make sense. like trying to say why doesnt *insert black girl here* have thin lips smha black girl who is stunning IN MY OPINION is much more attractive than a stunning white girl, ugliness is ugliness standardly being not attractive is a universal concept - reload it IN MY OPINIONnow being black i dont have a problem with saying a white girl is attractive, however personal preference dictates that i would rather take a black girl over a white girl IN MY OPINIONi dont see how you can call someone unattractive just because of their colour of skin based on comparing them to another colour of skin, its like comparing grime to hip hop trying to link the two in terms of criticismsjust my opinion but to me it makes sense.