Sign in to follow this  
Haze

What Car Do You Drive?

my 1st car was a opel corse hahahahthen the f*ck*ng things wouldnt move for nothing expecially up hills or slight high roads

Guest DN Braund
Oyster card when im ere but when i get my pink license im gonan go cop something
lol at that stoppin ui aint even gt a green licence n i whip it harder than rick ross

Guest DN Braund
645i >>>>>>> gone with your chick after the rave.
*Spuds*Dan Don't Dally in the 320i M Sport as below but tinted out and with black leather.e90pl4.jpg
how much are them shits?im feelin to upgrade around Feb times

645i >>>>>>> gone with your chick after the rave.
*Spuds*Dan Don't Dally in the 320i M Sport as below but tinted out and with black leather.e90pl4.jpg
how much are them shits?im feelin to upgrade around Feb times
What I paid and what they're currently worth are vast. I bought at the wrong time and have been pushin for over a year and half now so mines dropped alot.Take a look and upset me if you want. 320i MSport on a 55 plate 30k on the clock FSH

Thats all long driving un-legitly cant be asked to be dipping from jakes and thati could cop something, i was even feeling to insure it but not legitly but aint worth itrather wait do my test then man can jus hit the roads legitly and jakes cant do me nuffing

Guest DN Braund
Thats all long driving un-legitly cant be asked to be dipping from jakes and thati could cop something, i was even feeling to insure it but not legitly but aint worth itrather wait do my test then man can jus hit the roads legitly and jakes cant do me nuffing
i dnt even hide from the fedsi was drivin behind one meat wagon in central yesterday n stopped next to about 3 at the lights, a few have past me in the opposite direction etc, its all in how u actbut my car dnt look hot, no tints, mods etc, plus a black guy blazin heavy metal doesnt exactly say criminal