''relationships''

O.Man

nothin happened, thats the problem. just f*ckin dumbnessand im tryin to sort it out, but it doesn't help when she has the memory of a fish, self oriented, short tempered without realisingcomplacent bitchim gonna shove a metaphorical hot fork up her vig vag to wake her up

nothin happened, thats the problem. just f*ckin dumbnessand im tryin to sort it out, but it doesn't help when she has the memory of a fish, self oriented, short tempered without realisingcomplacent bitchim gonna shove a metaphorical hot fork up her vig vag to wake her up
Sounds exactly like my EX girlfriend Kathleen "Tiny" Connors. EXACTLYAnyway, that's pretty much most women bro, they will only remember what they want, where as us men tend to remember things much more vividly especially if it was pointless, painful, money orientated, family etc.What happened?

Sounds exactly like my EX girlfriend Kathleen "Tiny" Connors. EXACTLYAnyway, that's pretty much most women bro, they will only remember what they want, where as us men tend to remember things much more vividly especially if it was pointless, painful, money orientated, family etc.What happened?
lol thats a liemen have poor memoriesdnt get it twisted, women may choose what they admit to remembering but we remember everything

lol thats a liemen have poor memoriesdnt get it twisted, women may choose what they admit to remembering but we remember everything
You clearly havent been in a very long term relationship, we have poor memories when it comes to trivial nonsensical things but when it comes to what your woman does to you or other that irritates you or hurts you. Men can have memories like elephants. We remember all of this way before the argument or way after because during the argument our brains almost shut down because of the non stop talking the women do.ASK ANYBODY

You clearly havent been in a very long term relationship, we have poor memories when it comes to trivial nonsensical things but when it comes to what your woman does to you or other that irritates you or hurts you. Men can have memories like elephants. We remember all of this way before the argument or way after because during the argument our brains almost shut down because of the non stop talking the women do.ASK ANYBODY
yeafair enuf

people in general remember what they wanna remember particularly if what they remember is helping their side of the argument we all do it lawyers are paid to win cases based on this its nothing new.as we get older and think back however we do tend to remember the f*ckry we done ie "have you boyed your wifey thread"

Guest Logster
Take note I say that every 3 months and I do nothing.I hype myself for no reason.I'll be a permanent member of NoB like Jungle is of the Bravehearts. :D
LOL sad times.Good luck and Godspeed this time round.Michel, false advertising is not good!I was baffled!

Take note I say that every 3 months and I do nothing.I hype myself for no reason.I'll be a permanent member of NoB like Jungle is of the Bravehearts. :D
LOL sad times.Good luck and Godspeed this time round.Michel, false advertising is not good!I was baffled!
Who was false advertising?Lol.You'd know that ain't the type of sh*t, I'd lie about.

Guest Logster
Who was false advertising?Lol.You'd know that ain't the type of sh*t, I'd lie about.
I misinterpreted your previous post.I stand corrected home skillet.

sounds like my ex lol

My ex dissed my brother who passed away during argument one time which f*ck*ng hurt me deeply i wanted to litterally beat her as i would a guy, but man was in kent at the time and she was in london. 6 months later during another argument i brought that up and the bitch went on like she never said it.....that was it for her

My ex dissed my brother who passed away during argument one time which f*ck*ng hurt me deeply i wanted to litterally beat her as i would a guy, but man was in kent at the time and she was in london. 6 months later during another argument i brought that up and the bitch went on like she never said it.....that was it for her
streight dumpage mate

need to keep these bitches on a f*ckin leash tbhyes even my dad needs to keep my mum on a leash and my step brother needs to keep my sis on a leash and my step son would need to keep my daughter on a f*ckin leashnot that i picture females of my family on leashes, cuz thats kinda sick, i mean metaphoricalabove post is written in angerremembervip2 = therapy